Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
This product really works! I'm not one to run to pain reliever at the second I have pain, but Aleve really takes any aches I have away no matter what they may be. You can find this at any drugstore, pharmacy, and grocery store.
Ashley R.
Rome, NY
This is my go to! I had messed up my knee from being oh so graceful and this helped me so much and lasted so long! I use this anytime I have a bad ache and it always helped! This is a great product that I recommend to anyone!!
Phoebe W.
Tempe, AZ
This is great for when I have headaches or muscle pain following an injury! Works quickly and for the whole day! It is great to relieve pain all day in situations where you can not be constantly be taking pills, but need relief!
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
From sports in middle school all the way to collegiate level, Aleve was the only pain reliever I felt actually worked. I didn’t have to take 6 or more to feel relief which was the common thing with Advil. Aleve is the way to go!
Kim L.
Golden, CO
I like Aleve because you don't have to carry a bunch with you or remember to retake it in 4-6 hours. You take one pill every 12 hours, that's it. Nevermind the ease of the arthritis cap. It makes getting this bottle open easy and since there are no little ones in my household there is no need for child proofing.
MaDonna H.
Choctaw
When I'm hurting this is the best I've found. I don't take often but when I need it I take according to directions and I'm good to go. The price is not bad and when you know your going to get relief it doesn't even matter.
Angel D.
This is my go to headache pain reliever! Tylenol is horrible. I really do not know why it's even on the shelves. It does absolutely nothing for me, while Aleve is very effective and quick. Yes I will continue to buy it.
Hannah D.
Grand Bay, AL
What I typically use when I have pain. It lasts all day long but I feel like I have to take 3-4 to get the relief I need. Fairly cheap and I always find it at Walmart or target. Overall satisfied and I do reach for it a lot.
Angie R.
Aleeve is one of our main go to pain relievers. We use it for anything from back pain, knee pain, to headaches and tooth aches. It works better than Tylenol for me.
Beth W.
A basic staple of pain relief, naproxen by any name is just as sweet. Just be sure not to take on an empty stomach or your problems may actually get worse. But over all a go to for basic pains, strains, and whatever life has to throw at you.