Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, 220mg, 150 count uploaded by Gael L.

BY ALEVE

Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to arthritis, backache, headache, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, and toothache. see more...

Ashton B.
Statham, GA
This comes in second to Advil. It works and it's great. It takes about an hour to an hour and a half to kick in but it lasts and gets the job done. A little pricey, but hey, isn't all medication? I buy this product regularly and I will continue to do so.
Gretta S.
Seneca, SC
For a muscle ache, Aleve is the first thing that me, or any of my family, reaches for. I like it because it lasts longer than other brands, so I take less medicine. As far as price goes, it's priced the same as other brands that claim to do the same thing. Overall, this is the first medicine that I recommend for sore muscles.
Wendy D.
Arnett
Aleve is my trusty all around pain reliever!  Whether it's a headache, fever or a backache it's what I reach for.  It helps all my aches and pains. They are easy to swallow and don't upset my stomach. I tell everyone I know they should try this for their aches and pain.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
This is the only thing that helps when it's that time of the month and I have cramps. It does not help for headaches, backaches or any other pains I have even at prescription doses. The fact that it helps during my monthly though is enough that I keep it on hand at all times.
When I need long term pain relief, because I have lower back problems, I take one of these with food. It takes an hour or so to work, but jt works very well. I have a huge bottle of at home. It is also the better option as it will not damage the stomach lining as much.
Molly J.
I have hip problems, & my doctor recommended aleve. It works 1000x better than Tylenol - for me, anyway. With Aleve, I was able to walk 10+ miles a day for 3 days in NYC with just “normal” muscle soreness, instead of the shooting pain I would’ve had without it.
Daire A.
Charlotte, NC
Aleve is my go to for any type of pain. I have a tendency to get headaches fairly frequently, and there is nothing that takes the pain away faster and lasts longer. The only thing it doesn't work for is sinus pain - which you obviously need a decongestant for.
whitegirlroadtrip ..
Sterling Hts, MI
Aleve is the best pain reliever for sore muscle. I use it after really hard workouts and it almost always works. It's also great because you can buy it from almost anywhere. I've repurchased it a million times and would definitely recommend it to others.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I keep these in my bag for work. I operate an overhead crane and it's BUMPY and SHAKY which, over time really does a number on my back! 12+ hours a day....I need something that lasts the length of my shift and this does the trick!
Stephanie B.
Pasadena, TX
I buy these because to me it seems like they work better than liqui gels... Not saying they dont work just in my opinion the caps are better and buying the bigger bottle is more efficient than the small one... Must have in my home