7 colors available

BY ALEVE #20 in Pain Relief

Aleve Pain Relief - Tablets, 24 ct see more...

Christina Q.
Christina Q.
My number one pain reliever, hands down. I can always count on it to knock out any pain I have at the moment. They are great for long lasting relief from cramps. I always keep some on hand to make sure I have them when I need them. They work right away. Something I really appreciate.
Gina G.
Gina G.
I would get frequent neck tension & headaches. This stuff worked miracles!!! I would take ibuprofen and Tylenol and nothing would work. It would take 2 days to ease up. After trying aleve, I no longer have these long days of tension headaches or neck pain. Great over the counter med.
Martha A.
Martha A.
Independence, MO
Works pretty good for aches and pains ( I don't use for headaches though) I have fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. I think Aleve is better than other NSAIDS.
BUT- I do NOT feel this lasts all day. I always have to take more.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
These are super affective. I do like the liquid gels a little more than the tablets. I don't use this product often, but then I do I always reach for this brand. I always have it stocked just in case.
Mackenzie T.
Mackenzie T.
I prefer aleve over any other kind of pain medicine. It's quick acting & long lasting, unlike acetametaphine that tends to only work a couple of hours.
M. J. H.
M. J. H.
This is the best for any kind of ache or pain, back, knees, neck. It doesn't matter. After a few minutes you will feel the difference.
Roslyn W.
Roslyn W.
Ossining, NY
Currently I am experiencing severe back pain, and this certainly does lessen the pain. A go to drug.
bryan v.
bryan v.
Doral, FL
I got this out of desperation. I have had back and knee issues all my life. I was an athlete and as I've gotten older, old injuries have caught up to me. I was having such bad back, to my hip, to my IT band, then to my knee pain; it was affecting my driving. It also caused issues at work. I went and got Aleve and saw this. It literally took away the pain and now I do everyday treatments. I haven't had any pain since using it. I can't speak highly enough. It stays in place, so comfortable, and has pretty weak to very strong settings. The wireless remote is very nice as well, no cords.

UPDATE 9/8/2016: This thing has been unbelievable and has literally saved me on more medical bills and probably more headaches with doctors wanting to poke and prod me. I do try to find holistic and alternative things to manage my pain. I have been getting a lot of questions regarding this product so I made a video. Hopefully the video will help answer some of them. There are 15 levels of intensity and each treatment lasts 30 mins. I tried to do some research and found out that there are 3 stages of stimulation during the treatments. Stage 1 is high frequency that is supposed to initiate suppression of pain, Stage 2 is low frequency and is meant to initiate endorphin release, and Stage 3 is to maintain feeling of pain relief.

A couple questions I have gotten multiple times are regarding if you can use it on your knee, here’s my answer to that: I have used it for my IT band and its been great. The device wont wrap around your knee, however I wouldn’t want it to because I have hardware. It helps my knees a lot with swelling and doesn’t cause me that awful magnetic sensation pulling at my knee hardware.

Regarding use on neck: I answered this in my video, however I would think this would be difficult, but if you could align it up and down on the base of your neck, it could possibly work. I have not tried that.

Lastly about people with pacemakers or stents using this device; from what I have found the answer is no. Unfortunately, the unit is not recommended to be used by those with a pacemaker. If you have a heart condition, but not wearing a heart pace maker, then it is safe for you to use it.

Update on 2/28/2017 for MS Patients or People with Lower Extremity Pain:

I wanted to add an update on this review as it is very exciting for anyone who has MS or has a loved one who has MS.

Background: My mother was having an episode as we call it, it was an exacerbation of her MS and she couldn’t feel her body from the chest down. This is pretty shocking to wake up to when you have been fully functional for your whole life. She has had MS since 1991 and has been on Avonex for 20 years, then she switched to Plegridy (which was a huge mistake), then we decided to take her off of medications altogether. We thought she had progressed into the second phase of MS, which renders the medications used for MS useless. This decision came from the fact Plegridy had caused her so many issues from pains in her hips, to dizziness, and sever lethargy. She hadn’t had an episode since 7/2004. After 6 months off meds, she went into a full-blown attack and the exacerbations were severe. Since she couldn’t feel, I told her to put this on her lower back and see what it did for her numbness and her hip pain. Even with numbness you would think you would get a break from other pains, but they came through as an intense pain inside your body, much like severe arthritis.

My mom is a bit of a pessimist with this stuff and was very hesitant to try it. She felt this being on her lower back didn’t make any sense, since her numbness is mainly in her legs and her pain is in her hips. She came back to me 30 minutes later and was in complete shock. She was starting to feel her feet, legs, and stomach again. This didn’t last long, its slowly faded back over a couple hour span. It did take away the hip pain as well. Her neurologist told her this wasn’t going to harm her in any way, so she is using it multiple times a day and she said it has reduced her numbness from a 10 to 3/4.

As her body is fighting this MS attack she can have some relief for a couple hours of being able to feel her legs. It treated the hip directly, it didn’t come back at all for the rest of the day. She was really quite stunned how much that little device did to alleviate her hip pain. The doctor explained that no matter what is causing her pain from a pulled muscle, to a bone spur, to numbness from MS; blood circulation and flow will always help. Your lower back is your pathway for your veins and blood flow to your lower extremities. By increasing the blood flow, it allows your body to treat/heal or to be able to feel again in the case of MS patients. What he explained further regarding MS is that when the body’s immune system is weakened or under attack, then the MS patient has an episode, it reacts by restricting blood flow to the furthest extremities. It does this in order to assist with fighting what’s going on inside. However, during an attack MS patients really need the blood flow in order to feel and function, so by using a TENS unit like this, you are allowing the TENS unit to open back up the blood flow in order to have that sensation back. It was a such a wonderful discovery that we have recommended it to a few other MS patients we know and all have come back with the same report.

Hopefully this can help someone else with hip/knee/joint pain or numbness due to MS.
Mahogany J.
Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI
This product is great for minor pain relief. It's works great but for me it doesn't last all day or as long as it should. I find myself how to take more to really get that effect of all day relief butts some people don't like taking different pain relief medications so them using one would probably be okay for them but for me it doesn't have that lasting effect that I know that after a couple hours my pain will be relieved but what doesn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for someone else so I will give this product four stars
Christina W.
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
While I was pregnant with my son, the way he was positioned, he pinched my sciatic nerve. Anyone who has ever experienced sciatic pain knows how absolutely awful it is. It sends shocks down your legs and makes it very difficult to walk. Tylenol never worked. Ibuprofen, nope. The patches? Nope. I decided to try Aleve and 9 times out of 10, it knocks my back pain out within 20 mins. You just can't argue that. GREAT PRODUCT! A bit pricey for the amount you get per bottle, BUT you don't need but 1-2 tablets.