BY ALEVE #26 in Pain Relief

Aleve Pain Relief - Tablets, 24 ct see more...

Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Aleve works really well on headaches, migraines, toothaches & other aches/pains. They come in gel caps and also in a small blue oval pills, very easy to swallow, i usually feel SOME sort of relief within the 1st 10-15 minutes of taking them and they usually keep the pain symptoms at bay for the rest of the day. My hubbys go to medicine is always Aleve for the arthritis he suffers from and he swears by it. He takes 2 in the morning before work and usually that will help him get through the work day free of back pain and arthritis pain. They arent super expensive and are always in the aisles with other headache/ arthritis medications such as Tylenol , Ibuprofen, Bayer, etc. Aleve Caplets
Christy M.
Definitely a GO TO in our household. When I have a tough headache these seem to be the only OTC medication that helps. I love that these last longer than the other OTC pain relievers. Easy to swallow. Highly recommend, especially if you dont like having to take pills every 4-6 hours.
Melissa B.
Review for: 24 more...
I thought Aleve was my go-to painkiller, until I started experiencing ongoing pains. I have a lot of luck with it for cuts, sore gums, or other aches that I need dulled. It’s the “real” pains that I find it completely unhelpful with - severe tension headaches, menstrual cramps, back pain, etc. Everyone’s body is so different with pain relief products that I would still recommend anyone try it before making a decision, because honestly, for the things it DOES work for on me, there’s nothing that works better. It’s just not a cure-all.
Kaitlyn P.
Manhattan
Review for: Tablets 220 mg/1 count more...
I have bursitis in my hip that flares up all the time. When I’m struggling to get thru the day, these are my go tos to help me keep on going. I take them sometimes after a run to help calm down the inflammation in my hip and it usually does the trick.
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
I have a lot of aches and pains with the line of work I’m in I’m constantly using all my muscles and lifting so being able so have something to relieve the pain and not make me feel odd after I take it from side effect! I love this product!
molly 🌻.
E Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Tablets 220 mg/1 count more...
This product does it’s job very well. I get painful cramps where sometimes I can barely walk. The first time I used these, they stopped in less than an hour. They’re affordable and easy to find as well. Try these if you haven’t already.
john c.
This is the only pain reliever that I have ever found at work. I've tried multiple different brands and options including migraine options. None have worked as good as these. Plus, within 5 minutes the headache usually starts to go away.
Camila L.
Plantation, FL
Review for: Naproxen Sodium more...
Aleve is my go to pain pill. Where others have failed , this has always had my back. From pulled muscles, to cramps, to headaches, this pill will quickly and effectively relieve your pain. I always have a bottle in my car for emergencies
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
I love Aleve for pulled muscles or other minor pain that isn't an everyday thing. It works fast to relieve my pain quickly. My favorite thing about it is it works longer than other OTC meds, so I don't have to take it every 4-6 hours.
Hilary W.
Tampa , FL
Review for: Naproxen more...
This is my go-to pain reliever. It lasts longer than ibuprofen so I do not have to take it as frequently. It is very affordable. I would recommend the generic versions instead of the brand version for a lower price.