Aleve Liquid Gels Easy Open Arthritis Cap uploaded by Maria G.

BY ALEVE #71 in Pain Relief

Getting relief from minor arthritis pain shouldn't be a pain. That's why there's the Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap, featuring a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cap that covered with a cushioned material to give you better control. It's the easiest way to get the 12-hour pain relief that just 1 Aleve can give you.

Holly H.
Cushing
Aleve is a great pain reliever. I have tension headaches and a crushed elbow joint and I am very active so I often find myself in pain after rigorous activity. I always reach for my Aleve when my pain needs to be shut down quickly! The gel capsules are easy to swallow with water or whatever preferred drink. I Will always have Aleve in my medicine cabinet!
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
im so thankful they made this pills because i have try everything i can think off for when i get migraines and nothing never works,now a friend of mines told me once to get this brand and to drink it with a warm coffe,i look at him like he was crazy but trust me when i tell you guys it really really work,now i ask why with coffe?he said,really just with anything the is warm almost hot because it will dissolve while is going down faster so it will work faster ,omg i love this guy lol also i love my aleves so trust me when i say this are the best highly recommend
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
I love this stuff for aches and pains. I gave it 4 stars only because it doesn’t touch my migraines. It was a pretty good price but doesn’t do any more than the generic does. I don’t think I would buy it again since I can get the same relief from a generic brand
Emma T.
I have chronic back pain and arthritis in my lower back as well. I take an Aleve almost every morning and it helps keep me pain-free and comfortable no matter what I have going on in my day. It relieves my pain nicely and I love that it is a liquid gel.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
For me, Aleve is the best pain reliever. I can use it for muscle cramps or headaches and it always gets rid of the pain within 30 minutes or so. It doesn't upset my stomach either. Have used it for years and it works really well.
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
Aleve is an excellent pain medication for mild aches and discomforts, but it takes awhile to kick in. I think i prefer the liquid gels over the tablets because it seems to work a little more rapidly. I also like that I am able to use the contents of these tablets with a little lotion to create a topical medication and deliver the substance directly to the site of musculature pain instead of only being able to take the medication by mouth, like with the tablets.
Julie R.
ALEVE is the ONLY pain releiver I reliably count on!  Years ago my doctor told me to stop taking ibuprofen products because they wefe actually part of the reason I was suffering from the trouble I was having and that ALEVE would help me more.  He was so right!  I now take ALEVE at the first sign of a headache and it goes away 9/10 times.  It many ways it has given me my life back.
sue W.
Westerville
Aleve liquid gels with easy open arthritis cap has been a life saver. Costco always has it in stock and it’s been so helpful with my knee and hand arthritis pain. It makes my daily activity easy! Thank you Aleve
E M.
Whenever I get migraines I pop one of these and it does wonders! Works faster than other brands and the liquid gels are easier to swallow. I get frequent migraines and sometimes even the “migraine” specific products don’t work for me.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
Over the counter pain meds, this had to be by far one of the best brands. The price is higher then Tylenol but it always works better. I got this from the pharmacy a couple blocks from my house. It's effective depending on what pain you have. Yes this is my go to pain meds. It doesn't help much with teeth pain, and that's the biggest problem.