Aleve Liquid Gels Easy Open Arthritis Cap uploaded by andrea t.Aleve Liquid Gels Easy Open Arthritis Cap uploaded by Maria G.

BY ALEVE

Getting relief from minor arthritis pain shouldn't be a pain. That's why there's the Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap, featuring a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cap that covered with a cushioned material to give you better control. It's the easiest way to get the 12-hour pain relief that just 1 Aleve can give you.

Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
I love this stuff for aches and pains. I gave it 4 stars only because it doesn’t touch my migraines. It was a pretty good price but doesn’t do any more than the generic does. I don’t think I would buy it again since I can get the same relief from a generic brand
Emma T.
I have chronic back pain and arthritis in my lower back as well. I take an Aleve almost every morning and it helps keep me pain-free and comfortable no matter what I have going on in my day. It relieves my pain nicely and I love that it is a liquid gel.
Julie R.
ALEVE is the ONLY pain releiver I reliably count on!  Years ago my doctor told me to stop taking ibuprofen products because they wefe actually part of the reason I was suffering from the trouble I was having and that ALEVE would help me more.  He was so right!  I now take ALEVE at the first sign of a headache and it goes away 9/10 times.  It many ways it has given me my life back.
sue W.
Westerville
Aleve liquid gels with easy open arthritis cap has been a life saver. Costco always has it in stock and it’s been so helpful with my knee and hand arthritis pain. It makes my daily activity easy! Thank you Aleve
Dolores F.
Albuquerque, NM
This medicine helped so much with my menstrual cramps!!! It really is a effective pain reliever and the caffeine helps with cramping. I highly recommend it as an alternative to Midol.
Christina V.
Lake City , FL
Works great for that head ache or ache. I travel with liquid gel. Packaging is nice and price is great. I recommend this product and will purchase again. Definitely a go to when not feeling great!
Dylan F.
Powell, WY
Aleve is the best pain reliever! It lasts long than the competition, and it much stronger. I use it a couple times a week. The best deals for Aleve are at Walmart. Aleve is  more expensive than the competition, but it is worth the cost. This is my go to for teeth pain, migraines, and aches.
Amanda W.
These are the go-tos whenever I have bad period cramps. They are a bit expensive but they do the job and they do it well! Within an hour after taking them, the cramps are very minimal or gone completely. They are a little big though so if you find pills hard to swallow, these may not be for you.
Sage J.
Aleve is my absolute favorite pain relieving product. It works for headaches and body aches and all the in between. I prefer it to Ibuprofen products because it seems to last longer and is effective faster. I'm always satisfied with this and it is the number one go to pain reliever in my family!
Ashley H.
Bourbonnais
I like it I take it whenever I have any pain but a lot of pain revelers dont help with my pain. I use as often as can or if its in my medicine cabinet. No it really didnt meat my expectation because it dulls the pain but the pain is still there. I would recommend this to people with slight pain