BY ALEVE #7 in Pain Relief

Aleve® Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Liquid Gels.
All Day Strong®.
Bayer.
Strength to Last 12 Hours.
40 Liquid Gels (liquid filled capsules).
Naproxen sodium capsules, 220mg (NSAID) see more...

• I love these how bout anyone else4 Answers
  • Is it better than the regular one Because I always use the regul...4 Answers
  • Are these better than the coated pills?6 Answers
Myrna S.
New Haven
I only buy Aleve liquid gels! It’s a well known fact that tablets do not absorb into your system so the liquid gels are easier to digest therefore pain relief within 20 minutes. I buy the largest bottle I can find so I don’t have to return to the store on a regular basis to buy them. Best pain reliever on the shelf, doctors may not like them but their not making a profit when you take them. Well worth the money and I believe the cost is reasonable.
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
I was recommended this product when my back had been bothering me, it seemed like nothing I tried worked. Aleve was the only thing that would take the edge off the pain off. Great product, best price, and can be found anywhere! I also loved that I didn't habe to take a pill every 4-6 hours. Aleve has long lasting results!
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is THE absolute best pain reliever around in my eyes. It takes away the pain very shortly after taking. I have never tried a better pain reliever. When I had tooth pain from my cavity falling out I took these pills and it was the only pill that took not only the edge off but pain away until I got it filled!
Brittany L.
Bayonne
Whenever I have the flu or a bad cold, or a crazy ache/pain, my first go to OTC is Aleve. Tylenol and Advil just don't seem to work on me and I'm not trying to damage my liver and kidneys. Aleve works in less then 40min and lasts up to 12hrs!! Which is great as I am a mother of 2 little rugrats lol
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
Review for: All Day Strong more...
I love aleve! I used to waitress all day and used to have aches and pains. when I started taking aleve it helped me last all day long without needing breaks. I even recommended them to my mom and dad and they love aleve now. it’s a regular house hold item that we have!
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These Advil Liquid gels are amazing! Not only do they take away my aches, but my joint pain, and headaches. They work so much faster than its competitors. Very effective and I’m completely grateful to be able to head on the day without fear being in immense pain!
Bradleigh R.
Lakeside
Great, solid pain killer. Not expensive and you get your money’s worth. I take this when I get the occasional headache and it takes effect really fast. It also works well when I’ve had a rough, active day and have muscle pain. Over all, a really nice buy.
Tiffany A.
When I used to walk 15+miles a night on concrete floors I took this because my lower body would hurt so bad that I could barely walk. I love the liquid gels because they work SO fast and they helped me finish my day without crawling out of the factory.
Nikki H.
Mount Holly, NC
I always grab Aleve when I am feeling achey or hurting in spots on my back and the liquid gels work extremely fast. Only con is that the gels seem kind of big and can be intimidating for people who hate taking pills, which sucks because these rock.
Ashlyn M.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Aleve Pain Relief - Liquid Gels, 20 ct more...
These help ease my headaches more than other brands. They are so helpful and I love knowing that after I take one then I’ll be pain free for the rest of the day. It’s inexpensive and conveniently in most stores and I recommend it to everyone.
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these better than the coated pills?
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these how bout anyone else
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
Is it better than the regular one Because I always use the regular one i just wanted to know how is the liquid gel different
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do you wish each pill had a higher dose in mg?