8 colors available

BY ALEVE #1 in Pain Relief

Aleve® Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Liquid Gels.
All Day Strong®.
Bayer.
Strength to Last 12 Hours.
40 Liquid Gels (liquid filled capsules).
Naproxen sodium capsules, 220mg (NSAID) see more...

• I love these how bout anyone else4 Answers
  • Is it better than the regular one Because I always use the regular...3 Answers
  • Are these better than the coated pills?5 Answers
TJ C.
TJ C.
This product works great for me. I especially like the liquid gels, since it gets into the system faster. I use these when my workouts get a little tougher than I should probably go! I can get them at a grocery store or a department/retail store, which is great for ease of picking up when needed.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go-to for pain relief. I know when I take Aleve that I'm going to get pain reduction that lasts all day long. I'm particularly partial to the liquid gel caps for fast acting effects. This is almost the only this to help me without taking prescription pain killers.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
this is the best pain releaver ever! ALEVE LIQIUD GEL HAVE SAVED ME! I used to have the worst headaches. And other pain killers would never releave the pain. until I found ALEVE. And I won't leave home without it . do you get headaches back pain? this is the cure for you!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Somerset, KY
I absolutely love alieve. I take two every single morning to combat the constant pain I have in my knees, wrists, and ankles and it works throughout my entire work day. The price is comparable to other name brands, but it is way more effective than the generic brands.
Kariny R.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Alleve is my go to! After trying all the other brands I finally settled for this one. The liqui gels truly work faster than caplets. It lasts longer and works great. I super recommend it. I've been using it for 3 years now and I'm never switching.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
These work fast and most importantly they work ! I brought these on a camping trip I was so sore and achy took these liquid gels and in like 30 mins or less I was already feeling better
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
HONESTLY the only thing that really works against pain for me! I'm so glad it is naproxen, so it helps with menstrual cramps too! I love these, I always keeps them in my purse
jasmin t.
jasmin t.
This is a great medicine my fiancé is a plumber so he's pretty beat up when he gets home he will take 1 of these and he is good as new! I like this a lot better then Advil!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I think aleve is so so but to me there is nothing better than an advil these are a bit more than i normally like to pay .walmart or target or dollar general carries it...
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to fever/pain reducer. It works much more quickly and efficiently than other brands I've used and it has saved my life when I was feeling really really sick
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls , SD
Are these better than the coated pills?
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
North bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these how bout anyone else
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
Is it better than the regular one Because I always use the regular one i just wanted to know how is the liquid gel different
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you wish each pill had a higher dose in mg?