Aleve Liquid Gels

by Aleve

#18 in Pain Relief

Aleve Liquid Gels are a great way to relieve your pain instead of letting your pain manage you. Just take 1 capsule and enjoy pain relief that can last up to 12 hours from minor aches and pains. It gives the all-day pain relief you need in a liquid gel form.

Directions:

• do not take more than directed
  • the smallest effective dose should be used
  • drink a full glass of water with each dose
  • if taken with food, this product may take longer to work

Inactive Ingredients:

gelatin, glycerin, lactic acid, mannitol, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol

I love these how bout anyone else
Is it better than the regular one Because I always use the regular one i just wanted to know how is the liquid gel different
Are these better than the coated pills?
Start your review of Aleve Liquid Gels!
a year ago
I love using aleve liquid gems. They are easy to swallow, an affordable price & easy to carry around in my bags. I would recommend this to anyone for a good pain reliever. I will continue to buy this product.
a year agoBronx, NY
Use them for small pain since my stomach is very delicate and this pill is very gently to my body while takes away my pains. Very affordable price compared to others and I use it any time I have a low rate pain
2 years agoOld Town , ME
Usually works well to target pain. Sometimes seems to miss the headaches. I like it because it works fast and doesn’t have too many ingredients. I also like that it can be bought anywhere. Will buy again
2 years ago
I think these work really great they kick in really fast I am in pain all the time because of my shoulder or headaches or cramps these work really great and I think that the price is good too easy to find at any store
2 years agoFort Wayne, IN
I always choose Aleve for just about everything. I love the liquid gels the most because they really do start working within minutes, which prevents me from taking more since I get relief pretty quickly.
2 years ago
Wether a headache or sore muscle I can always rely on Aleve. I teach dance fitness for a living and sore muscles are a hazard of my job. Never disappointed by this product. Great pain reliever for all slimy.
2 years agoArlington, VA
My go to product for my lower back pain.  I usually get the big container and refill a smaller one to put in my bag for on the go.  I only use it when I through out my back which is inconsistent and infrequent.  The liquid gels kick in faster!  I am very satisfied with this product.
2 years agoKempner, TX
Top 2 go to pain medicines. You do not need to take tons throughout the day. Long lasting; pills are not too large, yet are liquid-gels so they slide down the throat easily. Always go back to repurchase!
10 months agoSpringdale, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute go to when I have a headache. It’s seriously the best. I know it’ll relieve my headache or body aches within an hour. It doesn’t even compare to s anything different. We are for sure repeat buyers.
a year agoBillerica, MA
Use these for any cramps or pain I have and these work within 15 minutes. I have one bottle of these in my purse at all times and I would defibrillator buy again when I run out. These work really well