Aleve Liquid Gels

by Aleve

#7 in Pain Relief

Aleve Liquid Gels

I love these how bout anyone else
Is it better than the regular one Because I always use the regular one i just wanted to know how is the liquid gel different
Do you wish each pill had a higher dose in mg?
Start your review of Aleve Liquid Gels!
Deana G.
hopkinsville
This is one of my go to pain relievers. Works quick.easy to swallow cause they are liquid instead a tablet.My migraines go away quicker taken aleve than anything else.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Aleve liquid gels is what I buy to help with headaches! I suffer from allergies and get some pretty bad headaches, as well as sinus pressure. Aleve helps! I always keep a small bottle in my purse for quick access!
Kate L.
EggHarbor
Aleve really works.I have used on numerous occasions with results lasting for hours. Aleve has definitely saved the day!
Alexis E.
Sometimes I get really bad headaches, and I’ve found that this is the most effective pain reliever for me. Tylenol and aspirin never work for some reason. They have regular tablets for this brand, but I find it easier taking the gel ones.
cat J.
Baltimore, MD
I take this medicine when i have a mild medicine. Since it is liquid it takes less time to work. It takes like 10 minutes to work and get rid of my headache. This is effective because i want medicine to work fast. I would recommend this product to others.
Brittany B.
Philadelphia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aleve works like wonders! Any pain I have is gone within 10 mins of taking this. I buy it off amazon, just because I can get a bigger bottle and it lasts longer. I don’t take it to too much. I will only take it if the pain I’m having doesn’t go away in 5 days.
Tauna E.
Cut Bank, MT
Aleve is great for my hip pain. My doctor recommended taking one in the morning and one at night before bed when my pain flares up. I love the liquid capsules which seem to work a little faster.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Aleve is a life saver, for my lower back pain, they are effective and affordable, they never disappoint, no improvements needed, I recommend this to everyone. Aleve Liquid Gels
jordyn R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My job requires me to be standing for a while, this gives me many aches and pains especially around the knees. Before my shift I take two alleve and I am able to be on my feet all day!
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Alive liquid gels is the one pain reliever I take when I'm in serious pain. I only give it 4 stars because its a big pill to swallow. It's a bit more pricey than Tylenol or ibuprofen. Would buy again.