BY ALEVE #13 in Pain Relief

Aleve® Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Liquid Gels.
All Day Strong®.
Bayer.
Strength to Last 12 Hours.
40 Liquid Gels (liquid filled capsules).
Naproxen sodium capsules, 220mg (NSAID) see more...

• I love these how bout anyone else4 Answers
  • Is it better than the regular one Because I always use t...4 Answers
  • Are these better than the coated pills?6 Answers
Myrna S.
New Haven
I only buy Aleve liquid gels! It’s a well known fact that tablets do not absorb into your system so the liquid gels are easier to digest therefore pain relief within 20 minutes. I buy the largest bottle I can find so I don’t have to return to the store on a regular basis to buy them. Best pain reliever on the shelf, doctors may not like them but their not making a profit when you take them. Well worth the money and I believe the cost is reasonable.
Pip E.
boston, massachusetts
Review for: Pain Reliever & Fever Reducer Liquid Gels 220 mg 220 mg/1 count more...
Use Aleve, or by its generic name, naproxen sodium, for longer term pain/ injuries. My doctor recommended I switch to Aleve after a rib injury in the interest of taking fewer pills each day. It worked great! I took one in the morning to manage daytime pain and one in the evening before bed so I wouldn't wake up in excruciating pain. If you think you're going to have to take ibuprofen frequently, consider switching to Aleve!
Meira S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have chronic migraines that I take serious rx medications for.
I’ve broken my ankles and my neck.
I’ve been prescribed Norco more times than I can count- and i am terrified of opioids—

Aleve has time and time again reduced my pain in all these situations more than any rx med or other OTC

I live with chronic pain and I am so thankful for Aleve.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aleve is our go-to for aches and pains. Started using this daily a few months and it’s made a huge difference. I feel less stiff and the pain is minimal (if there’s any at all). LOVING the gel caps, so easy to swallow versus the tablet I used to take.
Aleve liquid gel medicine is amazing! I always go with the gel capsules so it can dissolve and release the medicine faster into my system! As long as you take a couple and lots of water all of your worries will go away. From headaches to teeth pain and those horrible menstrual cramps is woman may receive once a month!
CHELSEA B.
Review for: All Day Strong more...
I love Aleve Liquid Gels! I tried to long before the Advil liquid gels! This brand is the reason why I fell in love with this form of medicine! It works faster and it is a little more than standard medicine tablets but I think it is totally worth it! Great for headaches, back aches, and period pain.
Ericka H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Aleve Pain Relief - Liquid Gels, 20 ct more...
What impresses me about Aleve is that you really do get 12 full hours of relief so each pill provides a lot of bang for your buck rather than other pain meds that last for maybe 3 or four hours. Also, I have found that one Aleve tablet works just as good or better than 2 pills of most other over the counter pain meds. The fact that you need fewer pills and they last longer is a real plus in my book.Aleve Liquid Gels
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
Review for: All Day Strong more...
I love aleve! I used to waitress all day and used to have aches and pains. when I started taking aleve it helped me last all day long without needing breaks. I even recommended them to my mom and dad and they love aleve now. it’s a regular house hold item that we have!
Sara L.
Review for: Naproxen more...
I first started using naproxen as a teen and fount that it was the only thing that really helped with my pain. I use aleve exclusively and definitely find that it acts more rapidly then other pain relief and usually eliminates the pain for the reminder of the day.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These Advil Liquid gels are amazing! Not only do they take away my aches, but my joint pain, and headaches. They work so much faster than its competitors. Very effective and I’m completely grateful to be able to head on the day without fear being in immense pain!
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these better than the coated pills?
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these how bout anyone else
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
Is it better than the regular one Because I always use the regular one i just wanted to know how is the liquid gel different
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do you wish each pill had a higher dose in mg?