BY ALEVE #22 in Allergy & Sinus

This product contains a total of 1.2 grams of Pseudoephedrine. 12 Hours of Multi-Symptom Relief of: Sinus Pressure. Headache. Sinus Congestion. Nasal Congestion. Non-Drowsy NSAID Pain reliever-fever reducer/nasal decongestant extended-release tablet Questions or Comments? 1-88-986-0369. see more...

guess? W.
Joliet, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recent tired these after a flu that I overcame I had a coupon to try it and they worked but the price was a little high with out the coupon. It worked pretty fast and lasted a while and my sinus cleared so I would recommend me with coupon;)
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Love this when I'm feeling under the weather. It's priced average compared to other store medicine. I bought at Walmart. I would recommend if you aren't feeling well! And I for sure will be purchasing more later
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product made me feel better just a few minutes after taking it. I use it every time I get a cold and I love it. I don't love being sick but that's what I use when I get that way. It is affordable and great
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great aid for when allergies are kicking up. It helps relieve the symptoms and pains in the sinus' and helps get rid of headaches too. It's effective and I'd recommend it to anyone with allergies that need aid.
Brittany D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a lot of trouble with sinus headaches when the seasons change, and this medicine helps a lot to quickly relieve the pressure and get mefunctioning again. It's a life saver!!
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
Best decongestant I have ever used. Lasted for hours! Nothing was helping me, nose spray, saline rinse, other brands of decongestants and this was a swift kick to breathing!
Theresa B.
Carbondale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works pretty well when you have a full blown sinus infection. I get terrible sinus headaches when I’m sick and this does the trick and doesn’t leave you feeling drowsy
Carolyn S.
Cape Coral, FL
I'm so tired of seeing products like this. I work in pharmacy and upon looking at the active ingredients, it's just another product made up of two separate available products I can buy (or most likely already have in my medicine cabinet) put together by a brand name company... bottled with a higher price tag on it simply because of its name. I agree that sinus headache is the wooooorst, but 220mg of ibuprofen is not going to help many of those with the pain & inflammation associated, so they take another one! That's also another dose of pseudoephedrine which can be so so dangerous in those who also have heart disease. Please consult your provider or pharmacist if you're battling a cold and want to use an OTC product to help with the awful feelings, especially if you're diabetic or have a heart / blood pressure issue! 🙏
Raven C.
Biloxi, MS
These work, they just take a little longer to work, and it doesn't always keep the congestion away. Other than that they are great. All of their other products are great as well
Amy F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This spring I had the worst case of sinusitis of my life. I felt miserable and had the worst headache that just wouldn't go away. Finally after three days I went to the pharmacy and talked to the pharmacist and he recommended this and it made such a difference. I was actually able to sleep through the night and although it took multiple doses (you can only take 1 pill every 12 hours) for my headache to completely go away it really did lessen the pain and made it so I could function.