Aleve-D Sinus & Cold uploaded by Jacqueline V.

BY ALEVE #2 in Allergy & Sinus

This product contains a total of 2.4 grams of Pseudoephedrine. Pain Reliever. Fever Reducer. Nasal Decongestant. Naproxen sodium 220mg. Pseudoephedrine HCl 120mg extended-release tablet. 20 Caplets Capsule-shaped tablets. All Day Relief Multi-Symptom relief of. Sinus Pressure. Headache. Nasal Congestion. Sinus Congestion. see more...

Q&A (-1)
Martha L.
Martha L.
COLUMBIA, SC
Best over the counter sinus medication! Really lasts 12 hours, non drowsy and doesn't make you feel like you have medicine head. Package is easy to open, too...a plus!
Candi P.
Candi P.
Lebanon, KY
Everyone that's ever suffered from allergies or the common cold knows how horrible you feel. The pain & discomfort from your nose stopped up, throat hurting so bad from drainage & that scratchy annoying cough that won't go away, dull aching ear pain, & all the aches, chills, soreness that goes along with it. My amazing Sister which happens to be a registered nurse introduced the Aleve D sinus & cold medicine to me and let me tell you that stuff works miracles. In no time your able to breath threw your nose, the aches disappear, and you don't feel like a germ infested zombie. Aleve-D Sinus & Cold
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
Aleve is a trustworthy brand when it comes to safe and effective pain relief. I purchased this product at my local drugstore after realizing I was coming down with a terrible sinus infection. I was delighted to find that it started working on my congestion and the pressure in my head immediately and lasted all through my work night. The only reason I rated it lower than a five star was that it ranged on the pricey side, being around fifteen dollars per package.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a pretty good cold product. Price is average for the range and quality. It's the first box I reach for as soon as I start to feel like I have a cold.
However the one down side is that I believe you take it twice a day-every 12 hours which can end up being a burden. I often forget or the times just don't match up. But once I get in the groove it does it's job and definitely works.
Jaime M.
Jaime M.
Capo Beach, CA
This is one of the only OTC medicines that get me through the work day. If I have a cold but still need to go to work this is what I reach for every time. Without this there is no way I would be able to push through the day. It keeps the cold symptoms at bay, masking them to where you almost forget you're sick & is long lasting which is great.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
There are many "non drowsy" products that I feel are a bit misleading. However, this product surprised me. I was feeling some intense pressure in my sinuses and had a mild headache starting. Took some of this and I was able to finish out my day at work while having a sense of relief in my sinuses! I will definitely purchase this product again!
Bernadette M.
Bernadette M.
Concord, CA
Great pain relief from cold symptoms.  Relieves my stuffy nose,  sinus,  headaches,  and gave me energy to get through my day like a functioning human being! It works pretty fast too,  I felt a difference within 15-20 min.   I would not take it at night though,  I had a hard time sleeping and I felt a bit anxious.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Aleve-D Sinus & Cold I love anything Aleve! This works amazingly well. Within 20-30 minutes, your head will stop pounding, and you'll get some relief from your sinus pressure. The bonus is not only how fast it works, but how long. HOURS!! I had relief for hours. Anyone who suffers with sinus pressure or congestion should try this product.
Kaje W.
Kaje W.
Harleysville, PA
Works great for clearing and drying up my sinuses and helping out with my colds! Definitely recommend it, and it's not that expensive, either, so you won't have to worry about going broke just trying to relieve your pain and suffering from flus, colds, and the occasional allergies you may be having. I definitely recommend.
Mzsunshine O.
Mzsunshine O.
chicago, IL
I live in Chicago and my Sinuses act up in the fall and spring.  Aleve-D is the only meds that I take over the counter that can some what control the flare up with out me taking several pills everyday.  2 pills and I am great all day. they last from the time I wake up until the time i get off work.