Aleve-D Sinus & Cold uploaded by Jacqueline V.

BY ALEVE #12 in Allergy & Sinus

This product contains a total of 2.4 grams of Pseudoephedrine. Pain Reliever. Fever Reducer. Nasal Decongestant. Naproxen sodium 220mg. Pseudoephedrine HCl 120mg extended-release tablet. 20 Caplets Capsule-shaped tablets. All Day Relief Multi-Symptom relief of. Sinus Pressure. Headache. Nasal Congestion. Sinus Congestion. see more...

Erica T.
corcoran ca
This is a wonder pill, as far as I am concerned. After suffering through several sinus infections earlier this year, my doctor suggested that I take an over-the-counter daily allergy medicine. I won't mentioned which I take, but some days, that alone is not enough. Although the sinus infections ceased, I would still have the occasional runny nose and the awful headaches. On those days, I take Advil Congestion Relief. It's not an every day thing, but at least once a week, when the pollen count is high outside, this is my miracle pill. I have offered it to friends and family who also suffer with allergy issues, and they love it as well. A co-worker just tried it this week (yes - I carry them in my purse) and he was amazed at how his sinus congestion magically disappeared. Needless to say, I HIGHLY recommend this product. If there were ten stars available - I would rate it ten out of ten!
Annie K.
Los Angeles
I use this product all the time! I suffer from hay fever and allergies. I live close to a dusty canyon. Whenever I have forehead and nasal pressure, I pop one of these and the pain is gone within an hour. Also, once the pressure is released, my nose starts to run (gross I know) but that only means the pressure has been released!
Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Aleve-D Sinus & Cold I love anything Aleve! This works amazingly well. Within 20-30 minutes, your head will stop pounding, and you'll get some relief from your sinus pressure. The bonus is not only how fast it works, but how long. HOURS!! I had relief for hours. Anyone who suffers with sinus pressure or congestion should try this product.
Mzsunshine O.
I live in Chicago and my Sinuses act up in the fall and spring.  Aleve-D is the only meds that I take over the counter that can some what control the flare up with out me taking several pills everyday.  2 pills and I am great all day. they last from the time I wake up until the time i get off work.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
When I can't find Advil, I grab Aleve; it really does work an extensive amount of time. It takes about twenty minutes before you notice that it is working, but; it does get the job done. You can pick this up locally at any convenience or grocery store, a lot of service stations carry this item as well.
Ellen P.
Chicago , IL
I tend to use this only when I feel like I'm not getting relief from Nyquil or Dayquil and I mostly like it for the sinus relief that I feel when using this product. I can generally find it at any grocery store or drugstore and I would definitely say that I'm satisfied with the product.
Mal B.
This product has always worked very well for me. Aleve's line of cold and flu products are always my go-tos whenever I'm starting to feel under the weather. I really enjoy the Aleve-D Sinus & Cold because it helps remedy my symptoms while also helping me to get some sleep.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
I have severe allergies all season round and these Aleve-D Sinus and Cold tablets are life savers! I suffer so badly and I have still have to come to college and work so I need something strong and that packs a punch! Overall, I will try some new things but these are my go to's!
Cassidy S.
This pill is seriously MAGIC. I suffer from awful allergies and never really found anything that didn't make me drowsy! Except for this! Now I don't have to suffer though my seasonal allergies I get at least four times a year! HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you're like me!
Milagros M.
Vancouver, WA
Always my first choice in my cold days. I hate those days soI always have one with me just in case. It is very effective with the cold or flue symptoms (I always take one when I feel that the cold is coming). Price is affordable and easy to buy it everywhere.