Aleve Caplets Soft Grip Arthritis Cap

Getting relief from minor arthritis pain shouldn't be a pain. That's why there's the Aleve Soft Grip® Arthritis Cap, featuring a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cap covered with a cushioned material to give you better control. It's the easiest way to get the all day pain relief that just 2 Aleve can give you. Just 2 caplets can manage pain all day For minor aches and pains due to minor arthritis, back and body aches, and headache The Soft Grip® Arthritis Cap is child resistant Available in 320 ct

Can you take this with Advil or Tylenol?
Start your review of Aleve Caplets Soft Grip Arthritis Cap!
Patrice M.
Ashland City, TN
Aleve Caplets Soft Grip Arthritis Cap uploaded by Patrice M.
I have been a loyal customer to Aleve for years because of the long-lasting effectiveness of their products. This soft grip arthritis cap is an added plus to an already great product. I don't have arthritis in my hands that I am aware of, but my hands and wrists do hurt at times and I have a very weak grip due to having MS. This cap makes it easier to open and close than other medicine bottle caps I use and is an attractive addition to the bottle.
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion and I really am glad that I did! The tablets are small enough for easy swallow, and the arthritis cap makes it easier to open! I suffer from multiple symptoms, and Aleve has been helping ease these issues! I have been using Aleve for some years now, and I will continue to do so! Thank you Influenster and Bayer/Aleve! 😃💕
Christina  H.
North Vernon, IN
Aleve Caplets Soft Grip Arthritis Cap uploaded by Christina  H.
I received this complimentary product and was excited to try it! I suffer with RA and chronic pain on a daily basis and after taking this product it helps with minor aches and pain not chronic pain. The packaging is very easy to open and the pills are easy to swallow. I would recommend this product if you have mild aches and pain.
Julie W.
Hixson, TN
Aleve Caplets Soft Grip Arthritis Cap uploaded by Julie W.
It was great timing that I received these to review. I fell and I needed something OTC to calm the pain. I took the Aleve as directed. It worked on my aches and pains wonderfully. I felt relief within 25-30 minutes. The best thing is that the relief lasted more than 10 hours. I feel asleep and had no pain. I also used it when I had a headache and it worked great on the headache. I had nothing but great results from the medication. Of course everyone is different but it worked for me.
Georgette  C.
Bridgeport, WV
Aleve Caplets Soft Grip Arthritis Cap uploaded by Georgette  C.
Just one Aleve does what 6 Advil or Tylenol can do. The dosing calls for 1 caplet every 12 hours. I have found that that is the case. I take one in the morning and I’m good for the whole day.
Elizabeth  M.
Dickinson, TX
Aleve Caplets Soft Grip Arthritis Cap uploaded by Elizabeth  M.
I am thankfully, not yet, an arthritis sufferer, however I remember that both of my grandmother's had it, and it affected their quality of life. I have very fond memories of my grandmother's super soft skin, with knuckles Gnarled Like Tree Branches, holding my little hand in hers. I mention this though because the wonder drug Aleve is now offeñring an alternative package for arthritis sufferers and it's fantastic. It is strong medicine, but I remember how my granny struggled and suffered trying to open things. This new package has been designed with arthritis sufferers in mind and it's fantastic; easy opening, the cap consists of sturdy yet soft and flexible material that makes the cap opening smooth and simple. It took very ittle pressure for me open. I highly recommend this if you or a loved one suffers from arthritis.
Rebecca G.
Rowlett, TX
Aleve Caplets Soft Grip Arthritis Cap uploaded by Rebecca G.
It’s really good!!! I was doing weight and this help my lower back pain really quickly. I recommended 💯 it’s a great product
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I always have Aleve in my medicine cabinet for an emergency. I prefer taking Aleve because it works very quickly and takes away any pain. Reduces fever. It's pretty cost effective and goes a long way in our house.
Kelly B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Aleve Caplets Soft Grip Arthritis Cap uploaded by Kelly B.
I suffer from severe arthritis and migraines. It works as well as one expects an over-the-counter NSAID to work but longer and it didn’t irritate my stomach. Arthritis cap took a bit of work to open, therefore if you buy this product specifically for the cap, don’t. If you want an affordable, over-the-counter pain killer this is a decent deal.
Melyssa  F.
Orient, OH
Aleve Caplets Soft Grip Arthritis Cap uploaded by Melyssa  F.
I use Aleve often so I was happy to try the capsules. I found the same relief as the liquid capsules and no irritation to my stomach. I love the easy grip lid. It makes it wary to open with swollen arthritic hands.