BY ALEVE #10 in Pain Relief

When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets.

Uses:

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:

• minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • menstrual cramps
  • headache
  • toothache
  • the common cold
  • temporarily reduces fever

Directions:

• do not take more than directed
  • the smallest effective dose should be used
  • drink a full glass of water with each dose

Inactive Ingredients:

FD&C blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide

Zarmeshaa R.
Hot Springs, AR
Great Pain Reliever.. I only use them when I have severe backaches or menstrual cramps. Aleves are the only pain relieving pills I'll use. This box comes with 6 caplets . I got mine from the Dollar Tree for only $1. So very affordable and well worth it.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
i usually buy this jar but i ran out recently and so i had an emergency and bought a pack of two. i really love this when it comes to my menstrual cycle. lord does it help me A LOT ! the pain ! the cramps ! it helps a lot. i really only take them when im on my cycle. nothing else.
Blair S.
Camby, IN
This is my favorite pain reliever for over the counter for small muscle aches or head aches this is my go to medicine always. Would recommend this over ibuprofen or Tylenol.
monica w.
Helps with menstrual cramps to most passion I general. Small enough to swallow with comfort but big enough to do the job. This is my first go to before anything else when in pain!
sabrina m.
Always stocked up on Aleve. They always help, especially for my cramps! I get super good deals on them so ya cant beat it!
Maria W.
West Valley, UT
It really helps me when I'm super tired or if I have headaches, I don't like to take more then ones because I like to be moderate with medicine but it works for my needs so I recommend this . Cap easy to open and secure for children's
Keeana A.
Winnipeg , MB
I use these for when I get my monthly friend, and honestly sometimes they work way better and faster then midol does for me. My boyfriend always uses it cuz his back is all messed up and it works amazing for his back too.
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go-to. I keep a bottle all over. At the house in my go bag and in the car never know why your gunna need it. ALEVE CAPLETS
Ashley G.
Sault S Marie, MI
Easy open bottle. Simple packaging. Product works great. Only need one for 12 hours of pain relief. Keep this right in my bag! ALEVE CAPLETS
Kassandra H.
I love them. When i have a headache they reslly help me out. I bought them at walmart. I use them every time i need them. And Aleve phills meet all my expectations. I woul buy them again. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😻😻😻
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this more effective than Tylenol or Ibuprofen?
Bonnie F.