BY ALEVE #10 in Pain Relief

When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets.

Uses:

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:

• minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • menstrual cramps
  • headache
  • toothache
  • the common cold
  • temporarily reduces fever

Directions:

• do not take more than directed
  • the smallest effective dose should be used
  • drink a full glass of water with each dose

Inactive Ingredients:

FD&C blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide

Aleve® Caplets

Start your review of Aleve® Caplets!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Taylor H.
Toronto, ON
Aleve is an absolute lifesaver for period cramps.  I wouldn't dream of using any other pain killer, like the ones specifically for periods because aleve is so damn effective.  I have super painful cramps for 2 days on my period so I usually take more than the recommended dose of aleve to help me.
Sharelle S.
Durham , NC
I live by alieve. I have a bad knee and suffer from plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendinitis. This helps relieve the inflammation during my flare ups.
Susie M.
Torrance
This works for everything! For headaches, aches, pains, hangovers, etc! I always keep a pack of Aleve in my purse.
Krystina N.
Loxley, AL
I suffer from chronic neuralgia and I take Aleve daily for my inflammation. Believe it or not this is an amazing item to have on hand for your monthly period. It calms the cramping and to me.... an overall Godsend!!
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Out of all the over the counter pain products you can buy i find that only this will work for me. I got into a wreck 11 years ago and it messed my back up. I get up take 1 of these and im good to go for pretty much all of the day. Im a very satisfied customer and will continue to buy this.
Tiffini M.
Hanwell, NB
This was the only headache pills that would help me. I found it very effective and highly recommend!
Allison D.
Raleigh
They work exactly how they're supposed to! I use them for headaches or stomach cramps for the most part. It is the only medication that I have found that will make my stomach cramps go away within 30 mins to an hour. Aleve is the best OTC medication in my personal opinion.
Shaneka J.
This product is honestly like go to product for my migraine headaches. Most other over-the-counter medications take a while to kick in, but Aleve always does the trick in 10 minutes or less. Another added bonus is that the pills are really small, which I really appreciate!
Lisa B.
Chandler , AZ
I was recommended this by my doctor for my wrist pain after having my child and I take it everyday and it has helped inflammation in my wrist to wear it doesn't hurt as much it was better than taking ibuprofen every 6 hours
Bonnie F.
West Bend, WI
I have used this for years. Two a day lasts all day. Literally. I have pretty bad back pain every day. I also have been getting headaches and migraines since I was 13... so these help me relieve pressure.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this more effective than Tylenol or Ibuprofen?
Bonnie F.