BY ALEVE #10 in Pain Relief

When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets.

Uses:

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:

• minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • menstrual cramps
  • headache
  • toothache
  • the common cold
  • temporarily reduces fever

Directions:

• do not take more than directed
  • the smallest effective dose should be used
  • drink a full glass of water with each dose

Inactive Ingredients:

FD&C blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide

Aleve® Caplets

Start your review of Aleve® Caplets!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
lisette j.
This is a great gentle option for when i am sick with a fever. it helps ease aches and pains as well as quick to subside a fever. it is not a product i use often as i do not get sic that often however it is purchase when i am feeling very under the weather.
Dhano J.
I usually use Advil as my go to pain killer but when I discovered Aleve, that changed. I like Advil but I feel as though Aleve is more effective. I buy mine at Costco and find it’s a great deal. I highly recommend Aleve.
Tish C.
Modesto , CA
My Doctor recommend Aleve for my aches and pains from my autoimmune disorders. I love the fact that it last 12 hours.
Tammy G.
Winslow, ME
I use Alleve for my arthritis. It helps to control inflammation and help with pain. I like that it lasts longer and with only 1 pill.
Cierra N.
Leroy, AL
Great for aches and pains! Take one or two and it's gone! I especially love these for migraines or headaches! Love these!
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Honestly this is the best over the county pain reliever out there. I usually purchase at Target or CVS
Darius H.
Kannapolis, NC
Amazing product! Works quickly! Definitely would recommend to anybody looking for fast pain relief. It’s the best out there! Got at Walmart because it was cheaper there than at food lion.
Alexis W.
Atlanta, GA
Works perfectly. Doing what I’ve been doing to get my headaches gone. It’s lovely and affordable
Emily K.
Raleigh, NC
I’ll go to aleve for most of my headaches. It’s better for that than ibuprofen, but not as good for body pain.
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
This is my go to head ache medication. I can't swallow big pills so I love that aleve has small pills and they work far better than anything else I've used.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this more effective than Tylenol or Ibuprofen?
Bonnie F.