BY ALEVE #10 in Pain Relief

When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets.

Uses:

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:

• minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • menstrual cramps
  • headache
  • toothache
  • the common cold
  • temporarily reduces fever

Directions:

• do not take more than directed
  • the smallest effective dose should be used
  • drink a full glass of water with each dose

Inactive Ingredients:

FD&C blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide

Aleve® Caplets

Start your review of Aleve® Caplets!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sheila B.
Burns my stomach when I take it even if I’ve eaten. Happens every time . I’d rather deal with the pain.
Krystal C.
Alieve is not my go to. This along with Tylenol and Advil, do not work for me. My favorite is Excedrin Migraine.
Brittany A.
Merrillville, IN
Gives me terrible stomach pain whenever I take it. Does not help reduce any swelling. Just a little sad because this used to be my favorite pain reliever.
Kelly K.
These provided no relief at all. Was hoping to use this to replace ibuprofen but doesn't work for me at all.
Antonia L.
Doral, FL
It did not take my pain away. I took two and nothing happened. They're not making them as strong as they were before
Krystal R.
Clarksburg
Did not work for my aches or pains. First time trying it will be my last. Tried two days and nothing, took some ibuprofen the third day and pain was gone
Flor F.
Yuma
Does not anything for me. I tried it several times Would not recommend. I find more economical products that work much better
Dani R.
Suffolk County, NY
Doesn't do it for me! No naproxen has ever done much to help my joint pain, even Rx versions. I find ibuprofen, namely Advil gelcaps to be much more affective
So what if I have to take it more often!
Harley R.
This stuff may work, but the stomach pain that attaches with it, makes me not buy this stuff anymore. I can take this on a full stomach, with a glass of water and my stomach will hurt so bad that I will start to sweat and feels sick.
Rhonda J.
Moncton, NB
I will never buy these again! I suffer from frequent migraines and these did absolutely nothing for me. Considering how expensive they are!
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this more effective than Tylenol or Ibuprofen?
Bonnie F.