BY ALEVE #10 in Pain Relief

When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets.

Uses:

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:

• minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • menstrual cramps
  • headache
  • toothache
  • the common cold
  • temporarily reduces fever

Directions:

• do not take more than directed
  • the smallest effective dose should be used
  • drink a full glass of water with each dose

Inactive Ingredients:

FD&C blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide

Nancy S.
I usually get a small count of Aleve when I purchase one at the dollar store. I use Aleve when I'm having a migraine or days during my time of the month. It helps knock the pain down within minutes and this is my go-to.
Makayla I.
Columbia, SC
Fast working pain reliever, literally only takes like 20-30 minutes for this to work.
Brandy S.
New Braunfels , TX
Aleve is my go to pain reliever. Wether it’s menstrual cramps or a migraine or even body aches aleve is the way to go. It’s affordable and it works. I take this medicine any time I need it and definitely recommend
Michelle M.
New york
I used to be an Advil only girl but my boyfriend got me onto them and I really like them
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
I love Aleve! It is the most trust worthy, strong, and efficient pain killer out there. I generally use a generic brand ibuprofen for small aches and pain, but when I need a strong, long lasting, quick working pain relief, Aleve is my go to. I would strongly recommend Aleve!
Shauna T.
Big Stone Gap
I suffer from a lot of headaches and instead of goodies powder I tried this and it seems to work even better!
Emilie F.
Tulsa , OK
Aleve is my go to product for pain relief. The price is kinda high but so worth it! It doesn't work for all pain but it does work for most!
Lauren B.
only medicine that gets rid of my migraines and any other pain i am having. worked better for my wisdom teeth pain than other prescription pain killers.
Natalia M.
Lake worth , FL
Bought these the other day because I had the worst period cramps and they worked wonders! My pain was so bad I wanted to take more than one but honestly just one did the job amazingly
Ebonie C.
These work on every pain I have, I don't really like taking medicine and have a hard time swallowing pills. But these are small and work very well.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this more effective than Tylenol or Ibuprofen?
Bonnie F.