BY ALEVE #10 in Pain Relief

When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets.

Uses:

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:

• minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • menstrual cramps
  • headache
  • toothache
  • the common cold
  • temporarily reduces fever

Directions:

• do not take more than directed
  • the smallest effective dose should be used
  • drink a full glass of water with each dose

Inactive Ingredients:

FD&C blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Depending on when, where, and how bad I'm hurting, these typically do the trick for me. They definitely knock out my headaches! I really like the I only need to take one for the day to get typical results!
Corinthia M.
Dalton, GA
Great product for arthritis and headache and pains. Good for the stomach does not cause any other complications.  It help with relieving my aches and pains.  Like using it daily.  It is better than the alternatives.  I am very satisfied with this product.
Kristin B.
Cleveland, OH
Aleve is great it is my number 1 go to for pain relief!! Whenever my back hurts or i have a headache i just take a few of these and 30 min later i feel so much better!!
Riah W.
1,893 reviews
Aleve and Advil are my go to products for the migraines that I get. They don't take away my migraine completely, but they help take it about 60% away, enough so that I'm able to do things throughout the day without the migraine stopping me from doing them. This is a great product.
Jeni Q.
GRANTS PASS, OR
Aleve works better than any other over the counter pain reliever that I've tried. I recently have experienced a slew of tension headaches due to an eye ailment, and Aleve helps me to be able to power through work, life, and not be held back by the otherwise debilitating head tension.
Amy B.
seattle
I tend to reach for Aleve when purchasing pain reliever. I often have shoulder pain and pain from a pinched nerve, Aleve seems to give me relief. Even when allergies are giving me a head of ear ache I reach for these.

I keep a bottle in my console and another in my medicine cabinet.
Shaqueena M.
Philadelphia, PA
Aleve really works and ay a very fast pace u dont have to wait hours and i get daily headaches and I comes in handy specially with a four year old called u a times in minutes 😂😂
Anna K.
Reisterstown, MD
I don’t take pain relief medicine often, but when I do I always use Aleve! It is the only one that seems to get rid of my pain and it works fast! And my favorite part is you only take 2 pills every 24 hours, unlike some brands that have you take 2-4 pills every 4-6 hours. I would definitely recommend Aleve to anyone! And, would especially recommend it to those that can’t ever seem to find relief from other brands!
Megan C.
Greeneville
This brand is faster and more efficient when it comes to relieving pain, as compared to others. It's also more economical and almost always available at any store.
Adly S.
Orlando
Always my go-to at work, home and always inside my purse. Started taking them years ago for my menstrual cramps and now always have it on hand just in case.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this more effective than Tylenol or Ibuprofen?
Bonnie F.