BY ALEVE #10 in Pain Relief

When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets.

Uses:

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:

• minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • menstrual cramps
  • headache
  • toothache
  • the common cold
  • temporarily reduces fever

Directions:

• do not take more than directed
  • the smallest effective dose should be used
  • drink a full glass of water with each dose

Inactive Ingredients:

FD&C blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide

Aleve® Caplets

Start your review of Aleve® Caplets!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Samantha K.
I struggle with chronic back pain and headaches and aleve is my go to because it’s doesn’t cause any weird side effects but helps me to actually get through my day. I make sure to take it with food and I don’t get an upset stomach. Also lasts for quite some time and I only reach for it about twice a day
Asia G.
Roseville, MI
This is really good when it comes to things like cramps, midol doesn’t work and neither does anything else, it’s affordable you can honestly get a six pack at the dollar store, this is a life saver.
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
If you have menstrual pain, Aleve is by far the best pain killer. Also great for headaches and as a general all-around pain reliever. Aleve is super convenient because it's so long-lasting, you only need to take one pill and you're set for nearly the whole day. I always keep Aleve in my medicine cabinet.
Jillian P.
Beaumont, TX
Alecve is my go to for pain relief! I always have a bottle in my purse. I find that it works the best for me, particularly for headaches. The relief is fast and effective.
Kristy P.
Kansas City, MO
Although I am a migraine sufferer and generally do not take NSAIDs, I tend to use Aleve for my non-migraine related pain relief. I get shin splints from time to time and Aleve is the best product to help with pain, and have some staying power. I prefer this to most other NSAIDs for pain relief.
Christy S.
Hastings , MN
Aleve is a staple pain reliever for mild to moderate pain and especially works great when alternated with Tylenol for effectiveness. I like to use Aleve when I bang myself up. It is effective and only takes a couple tablets to take care of the job. I would recommend this for people who do not have a sodium intolerance or issue.
Pooja M.
Des Moines, IA
Out of all pain relievers, Aleve has always seemed to work the best and fastest for me. Better than Tylenol, Motrin, Advil for muscle pain. Longer lasting than ibuprofen
Constance L.
Columbus, OH
They're great, but not totally my favorite. Great for a morning headache when you can go back to sleep, but sometimes they're a little hard to swallow for me because they can get stuck in my throat. I've never used them for anything major, but for your basic headache they definitely get the job done.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Depending on when, where, and how bad I'm hurting, these typically do the trick for me. They definitely knock out my headaches! I really like the I only need to take one for the day to get typical results!
Kiyomi K.
Works for minor aches and pains, often I will just get the generic form as the brand is a little pricey. I find it works better than ibuprofen, acetaminophen, or aspirin for muscle pain and/or joint pain. I would recommend trying it as you don’t need to take as many tablets per day as well.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this more effective than Tylenol or Ibuprofen?
Bonnie F.