BY ALEVE #10 in Pain Relief

When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets.

Uses:

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:

• minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • menstrual cramps
  • headache
  • toothache
  • the common cold
  • temporarily reduces fever

Directions:

• do not take more than directed
  • the smallest effective dose should be used
  • drink a full glass of water with each dose

Inactive Ingredients:

FD&C blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide

Aleve® Caplets

Start your review of Aleve® Caplets!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Xylene R.
Reading, PA
Great for fever, headaches. One of the brands I always use! I often use this. Is very affordable, not pricey at all. I definitely recommend this to everyone. Does the job it’s suppose to!
Williana C.
Brooklyn, NY
I normally don’t like to take pills but when I have a major headache (which is rare) I go for these. Before having my daughter I would get period pains so I would reach for these, and they worked well.
Sarah E.
Farmington, WV
I was told to take Aleve two tablets for my neurologist when I feel a slight headache coming on. She said it’s even all right to take two tablets up to twice a day if I need to for headaches. She recommends Aleve/naproxen for headaches and says it’s much better than Tylenol and ibuprofen alone. She also recommends it over Excedrin as well.
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
These are the only kind of pain reliever I can take... my body became addicted to Advil because of the fast acting properties... I have MS and need to constantly take pain relievers. With this, it takes longer to kick in, but I do not need to take as many. I never feel like it fully gets a headache to go away, though.
Kristin L.
Aleeve is my go to pain medicine for my back pain. I get frequent back spasms due to spinal misalignment and I need something strong enough to get me through my day when I can feel it coming on. I try to take these right away to prevent any stronger pain. I have a little bottle of these in most of my bags just in case!
Angelica C.
Victoria, TX
When body or everyday aches arrived I rely on Aleve for continuous support. Have tried other brands and my body takes best with Aleve. The travel size is a great size for those like myself that try not to take as many pills for pain. But when the pain isn’t tolerable I always use me some Aleve. They get the job done.
Christina S.
When I am in pain, these usually help to a slight extent. Normally I just suffer through the pain because I know I might need a few Aleve to help me feel better, but I don’t feel comfortable taking more than one most days. Aleve are very expensive, so I started buying the off-brand naproxen that do the same job.
Ashley V.
Sparks, NV
I love theses for my joints which are kind of bad. They can be kind of pricey but worth the price which is great. It targets the problem areas very hard when I need my joint pain to stop. Absolutely met my expectations. I would recommend this product for anybody with joint issues like myself it helps them a lot!
Jacquelyn J.
Shasta Lake
Aleve is the only product that takes away my tension and cluster migraines! I am allergic to tylenol, and ibuprofen has not been effective the past few years. Therefore, I tried aleve and it has been the best thing I have ever tried! My migraines are less frequent and under control! This product is amazing!
Alisha G.
Windsor, VA
Aleve is my pain reliever of choice. For me, personally, I find they work best when I have a headache or toothache. It seems to work faster that other types of pain relief, with exception to prescription meds. We always have a bottle in the car and our home medicine cabinet. I keep a small travel pack in my purse.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this more effective than Tylenol or Ibuprofen?
Bonnie F.