BY ALEVE #10 in Pain Relief

When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets.

Uses:

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:

• minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • menstrual cramps
  • headache
  • toothache
  • the common cold
  • temporarily reduces fever

Directions:

• do not take more than directed
  • the smallest effective dose should be used
  • drink a full glass of water with each dose

Inactive Ingredients:

FD&C blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide

Darius H.
Kannapolis, NC
Amazing product! Works quickly! Definitely would recommend to anybody looking for fast pain relief. It’s the best out there! Got at Walmart because it was cheaper there than at food lion.
Joshua H.
Houston
Works really well for pain. After track meets i am usually sore and this is the way to go. Yes this product met my standards. Compares very well to other alternatives. Bought it at my local CVS.
Michelle F.
Great product for back pain.  I have pretty bad degenerative disk disease in my spine and I take some form of Aleve at least 3 times a week.  Sometimes it helps for more than 12 hours, and sometimes it only helps for 6, but that's just me.  I always keep this product on hand, I buy it when it's on sale and I have a coupon so I never run out.
Sarah G.
Lake Worth, FL
If you have a headache or body aches coming upon them you have to try Aleve. You will feel like a normal person when you can go throughout your day experiencing no pain. You can't enjoy life if you have to live with pain. I highly recommend this product and keep a bottle in your purse, desk or  vechicle! You never know when you will need some relief..
Emily K.
Houston, tx
Aleve is good i guess for certain people but for myself i never really found this being an effective medicine whether it was for headaches or just pains in my body. Aleve® Caplets
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I know everybody works a little bit differently but mine requires Aleve basically if I want to manage some kind of pain. Ibuprofen and Tylenol have done absolutely nothing for me. I definitely require Aleve. Because it works so well for me I highly recommend the product. Please make sure if you are going to take it you take no more than 3 within a 24-hour period.
Marisa B.
los angeles, CA
I love Aleve. It's a life saver when I get cramps or migraines, and it works fast as heck too. It's a bit more expensive than Advil from what I've seen, but I can definitely tell when its working compared to other brands. I usually use these only for intense pains as mentioned, but I definitely recommend this for a fast acting intense pain reliever.
Lyndsey S.
I honestly tend to use an off-brand naproxen sodium because it’s less expensive, but I’ve found that it’s best at relieving my aches and pains, particularly headaches. I’d recommend Aleve.
Kristina B.
Loganville, GA
This is my daily go to for inflammation. It was recommended to me by a physician after I had a ridiculous thyroid nodule spring up out of no where. It's since dissipated and normal activities such as sitting down at my desk don't bother my body anymore. Plus this non gel version doesn't give me acid reflux and I only have to take one dose a day.
Xylene R.
Reading, PA
Great for fever, headaches. One of the brands I always use! I often use this. Is very affordable, not pricey at all. I definitely recommend this to everyone. Does the job it’s suppose to!
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this more effective than Tylenol or Ibuprofen?
Bonnie F.