BY ALEVE #10 in Pain Relief

When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets.

Uses:

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:

• minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • menstrual cramps
  • headache
  • toothache
  • the common cold
  • temporarily reduces fever

Directions:

• do not take more than directed
  • the smallest effective dose should be used
  • drink a full glass of water with each dose

Inactive Ingredients:

FD&C blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide

Aleve® Caplets

Start your review of Aleve® Caplets!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Abriel D.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is good for pain. You can only take like 2-3 per day. Due to this I mostly use this for mild pain or when I don’t have anything else and it works. It’s affordable and available at every drugstore.
Katy B.
San carlos , CA
Aleve is pretty much the only thing that helps me with my tension headaches! As long as I take one shortly after a headache starts, I feel pretty immediate relief. Definitely a product I will continue to buy.
Kara D.
Cushing, ME
I have lower back pain all the time. I have to take Aleve every night to help my back when I sleep. It seems to do the trick and I can’t sleep or get comfortable if I don’t take it. It’s a great product that works for me
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg, NJ
Aleve has proven to me that it is really great to relieve pain, especially headaches. Headaches are very common and the one pill that helps is definitely Aleve! I would recommend it for anyone in need of it
Christy P.
Macon, MO
Doctor recommended for my daughter who has a knee injury and still needed to perform for her dance competition. Doesn't last a full 12 hours, but does last longer than traditional 4-6 hour pain relievers.
Justine M.
This is my best friend after gym sessions. Usually the next day when i had a very big workout (leg day) i take two of these. i have a bad knee so this is a must for me in my house.  i find this perfect for muscle pain and any other aches someone could. i usually buy a packet at my local grocery store but soon ill have to get a bottle for when i start heavier weights at the gym (lol).
Mariee A.
fresno
I have used Aleve when I had a really bad tooth ache one weekend and my dentist was closed and I would just leave a pill on my tooth this is the only thing that really seemed to help take the pain away
Oona S.
Phoenix
Aleve is the only pain medication that relieves my severe PMS cramps. Prior to trying aleve I used Advil, which would barely take the edge off. But aleve takes away the pain completely and allows me to go on with my day.
Christopher C.
Winter Garden, FL
This is my go to pain reliever. Whenever I feel a headache or muscle tension coming along I pop two of these and within an hour all pain is gone.

I love that these are so good that I only have to do one dose a day and then pain is gone all day. With other pain relievers I find I have to take more a few hours later but not with Aleve.

This is always in my pantry/medicine cabinet.
Emily R.
Water Mill, NY
I deal with chronic neck and shoulder pain which then leads to headaches. The smaller bottle of Aleve is perfect for throwing in my purse on the go and helps with my pain better than any other NSAID.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this more effective than Tylenol or Ibuprofen?
Bonnie F.