BY ALEVE #10 in Pain Relief

When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets.

Uses:

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:

• minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • menstrual cramps
  • headache
  • toothache
  • the common cold
  • temporarily reduces fever

Directions:

• do not take more than directed
  • the smallest effective dose should be used
  • drink a full glass of water with each dose

Inactive Ingredients:

FD&C blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide

Dhano J.
I usually use Advil as my go to pain killer but when I discovered Aleve, that changed. I like Advil but I feel as though Aleve is more effective. I buy mine at Costco and find it’s a great deal. I highly recommend Aleve.
Lexie R.
Houlka, MS
I am so thankful for Aleve as well as Tylenol! As long as I take them in time they normally do a decent job in helping with my headaches before they get too bad. Ibuprofen has never done anything for me- even 800 MG.
Melody 🎼.
Woodland Hls, CA
Yes! Aleve is the winner! This multi use pill does so much and so fast! When I have a stomach ache take an Aleve, cramps mean take an Aleve, any body pain means take an Aleve and it works quickly!! Highly recommend!
Abria L.
Stone Mtn, GA
These pain relief pills are the best of the best, they relieve the pain very quickly, they are at your local drug stores, I use them whenever I am in pain and it helps with allergies also so I suggest you guys go buy these
Kenia V.
CA
It honestly takes a while to have an effect and that’s what bothers me at this product
However, unlike Advil
You don’t have to take 2 or 3 pills every couple of hours
Just take 1 or 2 a day and you should be good
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
For long term pain relief, Aleve works wonders. It helps with almost any pain I’ve used it to treat and starts helping quickly. The effects last longer than other nsaids so it’s good for being on the go and busy.
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
These are my go to pills for body aches. I usually take two at the onset of my period since I get severe cramping and this helps me out so much. Pretty cheap compared to what my doctor prescribes me. I recommend.
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
Usually the only time I take pain meds I s when I’m at work. For some reason my head always starts to pound when I’m in the workplace. I reach for the nearest thing close to me and these knock out the pain for hours !
Machelle H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Whenever I have headache or migraine, I would often just rest and sleep it off. But there are times when I have to go somewhere or do something like drive or work and taking a nap is not an option, so I take Aleve® Caplets. In an hour or less, my headache or migraine is gone. It has no taste or after taste like some other medicines, affordable, and available in most drugstores/pharmacies.
Rebecca L.
China
This is really strong and works great on fevers for me. I usually feel better after an hour and it makes me fall asleep. It doesn’t work well on period related cramps for me but this is just personal experience
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this more effective than Tylenol or Ibuprofen?
Bonnie F.