BY ALEVE #10 in Pain Relief

When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets.

Uses:

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:

• minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • menstrual cramps
  • headache
  • toothache
  • the common cold
  • temporarily reduces fever

Directions:

• do not take more than directed
  • the smallest effective dose should be used
  • drink a full glass of water with each dose

Inactive Ingredients:

FD&C blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide

Tor P.
Very handy. Aleve helped my headaches, muscle aches, and pretty much any kind of ache I have had effectively. These in particular helped my brother with his allergies when he had a weird skin rash. Consult with your doctor before use of course
Kályn E.
South Webster, OH
If I have a mild headache I carry these to take. They work very efficiently and are needed when things get rough at work. The ingredients aren’t rough on your body compared to others and I recommend coworkers to take them when they have the beginnings of a headache.
Ashley W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Aleve has always been a staple in our household. It’s fast acting compared to Tylenol. Highly effective especially for minor aches and pains. I take it all the time whenever I’m not feeling well. I would definitely recommend to others.
Morgan H.
Huntsville, AL
Aleve Caplets are a very effective type of pain relief.  They are great for menstrual cramps, if you have them.  However, they can be a bit pricey.  If you are tight on cash, the store brand Naproxen works just as well.
∆ly M.
Vineyard, UT
These travel Aleves saved my life while I was back packing in Spain. My shoulders and back hurt from carrying a backpack everyday and Aleve was the perfect weapon to defeat the pain! I was so happy I remembered to pack them with me!
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Out of all the over the counter pain products you can buy i find that only this will work for me. I got into a wreck 11 years ago and it messed my back up. I get up take 1 of these and im good to go for pretty much all of the day. Im a very satisfied customer and will continue to buy this.
Lauren B.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
I struggle with back pain and nothing (not even prescribed muscle relaxers) seem to help. I can't say aleve helps with that pain but if I am out of advil I will sometimes take this for headaches and they don't seem to linger.
Dani F.
I love Aleve. It’s literally the ONLY pill that helps with my body (i have arthritis and lupus) and when my body hurts, it HURTS. The pain subsides for the majority of the day and i love that i don’t have to constantly take more and more pills to make me feel better. The only thing that is odd about taking these with my body in particular is that it makes me tired. I think this is because it relaxes my body so much that i get tired.
Mireya B.
Arlington, TX
This is the only medication that helps diminish my headaches, hopefully I don’t become immune to it. I use it about once a month. It really works, I definitely recommend & would repurchase! I have to keep some in my purse
Dhano J.
I usually use Advil as my go to pain killer but when I discovered Aleve, that changed. I like Advil but I feel as though Aleve is more effective. I buy mine at Costco and find it’s a great deal. I highly recommend Aleve.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this more effective than Tylenol or Ibuprofen?
Bonnie F.