BY ALEVE #10 in Pain Relief

When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets.

Uses:

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:

• minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • menstrual cramps
  • headache
  • toothache
  • the common cold
  • temporarily reduces fever

Directions:

• do not take more than directed
  • the smallest effective dose should be used
  • drink a full glass of water with each dose

Inactive Ingredients:

FD&C blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide

Aleve® Caplets

Start your review of Aleve® Caplets!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Monique H.
Hartford, CT
These are pretty much my go to pain pills. I don’t get headaches much but if i do i make sure i have these pills available. You headache will usually be gone within one hour. I also take the aleve pm if i haven’t slept that well. When you wake from taking these you feel like you had the best sleep ever.
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
I’ve been using these Aleve tablets are yearsssss now they relieve pain super fast and it takes a long time for the plain to return l believe these are the top pain meds out here today l but everytime l run out
Sara F.
Jacksonville
When I’m having knee pain, Aleve is quick to offer some relief. My orthopedic surgeon recommended I use this medication when needed and it has been reliable. I usually purchase mine at the pharmacy while grocery shopping. It is priced well and the long lasting effects are true to claims.
CHELSEA B.
I love Aleve I feel like it is one of the only brands that actually help to relieve any form of pain I am having! I like these tablets but I really prefer the liquid gel form! But these tablets are better than other brands tablets! They still work fast and they actually do work.
Hailey C.
Schenectady , NY
This product is always my go to for long lasting relief or headaches , aches , and especially any kind of dental pain. Very affordable and is available at most retailers, I would always recommend as long as you don’t have any allergies and have talked with your physician
Daphne L.
Aleve is my go-to pain reliever. It is the only thing that works for me 100% of the time whether it is for migraines, cramps, back pain, you name it- aleve knocks it out. My only caution is that these are not for lengthen use. Be careful how much you take. If I take an extra couple I can feel my stomach getting a little burning sensation which is why these can lead to ulcers.
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
I had my tonsils taken out when I was 27 years old. I was given some heavy duty pain meds but I still felt the intense pain in my inner ears (after getting your tonsils out your throat feels sore but your inner ears hurt like crazy!). I stopped taking the pain medication that was given to me in the hospital & started taking Aleve instead. The Aleve did a MUCH BETTER job at alleviating that intense pain in my inner ears! 15 years later in still taking Aleve whenever I'm feeling any aches & pains! It's a lifesaver!
Michele C.
Aleve or naproxen sodium, is the only thing that will get rid of my headaches. I’ve tried ibuprofen and extra strength ibuprofen. It doesn’t matter, they don’t work. And not only does leave work great but it lasts all day long. I would definitely recommend it.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is the only pain reliever without caffeine that gets rid of my migraines. I also have a bottle with me because it is a life saver. I use this about once a week when my head hurts. This is definitely a must try for people who have migraines/headaches.
Amanda R.
I do love Aleve because I find that it works best when it comes to joint pain or tendonitis. The only problem with Naproxen is that is does upset my stomach and it can be long lasting if you don’t treat it or protect your GI tract while taking it.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this more effective than Tylenol or Ibuprofen?
Bonnie F.