BY ALEVE #10 in Pain Relief

When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets.

Uses:

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:

• minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • menstrual cramps
  • headache
  • toothache
  • the common cold
  • temporarily reduces fever

Directions:

• do not take more than directed
  • the smallest effective dose should be used
  • drink a full glass of water with each dose

Inactive Ingredients:

FD&C blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide

Aleve® Caplets

Start your review of Aleve® Caplets!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shaneka J.
This product is honestly like go to product for my migraine headaches. Most other over-the-counter medications take a while to kick in, but Aleve always does the trick in 10 minutes or less. Another added bonus is that the pills are really small, which I really appreciate!
Crystal G.
Camarillo, CA
I love Aleve so much. When I do have pain ill take it in the morning and be on my marry way. I don't have to take more a few hours later, which is great. If I have serious pain I take two. The price is totally affordable. I feel like one bottle lasts a very long time.
Allison D.
Raleigh
They work exactly how they're supposed to! I use them for headaches or stomach cramps for the most part. It is the only medication that I have found that will make my stomach cramps go away within 30 mins to an hour. Aleve is the best OTC medication in my personal opinion.
Emily F.
Manteca, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I love Aleve for its 12 hour pain relief. Sometimes I have to use Aleve in conjunction with Advil to get optimal pain relief for my back issues. I have degenerative disk disease and it can be debilitating at times. Aleve helps a lot so I can keep moving while in a flare.
Anna H.
Brownsville, TX
Aleve is not my go to over-the-counter medicine but it is a great alternative!  It is so affordable and does it's intended job in relieving pain.  The only issue I have with it is that it takes longer for it to take effect than other pain relievers.  Given the chance, I would pick it up again as an alternative when my favorite pain-reliever is unavailable.
Kimberly M.
Greensburg
Works great! Pill is small and easy to swallow. No foul aftertaste and it doesn’t start breaking down as you are trying to take it. This is my go to for everything, from daily aches and pains to the worst cramps and headaches. Lasts longer than most other OTC pain pills.
Ms L.
Park Forest, IL
Aleve is my go to pain medicine if I don't have a prescription for Ibuprofen. I use it every month for cramps. It meets my expectations every time. It can be pricy depending on where you shop. I will recommend this to anyone and I will continue to purchase this product.
Colleen L.
Nashville
This has been a lifesaver for me when I have a headache or cramps. I'm allergic to anything with Tylenol in it, so Aleve is one of the few things that I can actually take. Helps relive my pain quickly and without side effects. Definitely recommend keeping this in your medicine cabinets!
Aleshia M.
Andrews, SC
Leave does a pretty good job at clearing up your headaches I would highly recommend to anybody who has a headache or gets there frequently usually one or two pills will do the job and the headache will be gone for the rest of the day I would recommend this to anybody
DaJonna W.
Greensboro
They
are easy to swallow. They are very affordable when you catch them on sale at Walgreens and use coupons with them. I use them when they are available in my
house. It works just as good or slightly better then generic value brands I
would buy it again.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this more effective than Tylenol or Ibuprofen?
Bonnie F.