BY ALEVE #10 in Pain Relief

When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets.

Uses:

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:

• minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • menstrual cramps
  • headache
  • toothache
  • the common cold
  • temporarily reduces fever

Directions:

• do not take more than directed
  • the smallest effective dose should be used
  • drink a full glass of water with each dose

Inactive Ingredients:

FD&C blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide

Lisa B.
Chandler , AZ
I was recommended this by my doctor for my wrist pain after having my child and I take it everyday and it has helped inflammation in my wrist to wear it doesn't hurt as much it was better than taking ibuprofen every 6 hours
Krystina N.
Loxley, AL
I suffer from chronic neuralgia and I take Aleve daily for my inflammation. Believe it or not this is an amazing item to have on hand for your monthly period. It calms the cramping and to me.... an overall Godsend!!
Bonnie F.
West Bend, WI
I have used this for years. Two a day lasts all day. Literally. I have pretty bad back pain every day. I also have been getting headaches and migraines since I was 13... so these help me relieve pressure.
emily w.
I’ve always struggled with tension headaches, I know if I wake up sleeping on my back that I’m going to have a headache. I grew up always taking ibuprofen, and after a while it hurt my stomach so I switched to Aleve. it’s really the only thing that helps with my headaches, and the only thing I took when I got my wisdom teeth out! it’s my favorite painkiller as it only takes one pill and never hurts my stomach and pretty much always works.
Micha A.
Tallahassee, FL
All day pain relief is no joke with Aleve. I have sworn by this brand since the age of 15, so for only 9 years but still! When I have cramps, or can feel cramps coming on due to my period I take two of these and I have no doubt in my mind that it will be fine for the rest of the day. I have used this for soreness after exercising and many other pains as well. The only pain I did not use this for was a headache. Aleve works better at blocking the nerve pain throughout your body, particularly in your arms, legs, and various limbs. It does not, apparently however, do well with blocking acute pain. Particularly, headaches, when I take Aleve for a headache it dulls it but does not complete take it away. I typically use Advil or Tylenol for headaches and fever-reduction.
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
This is the only pain relief that I use! I’ve tried all kinds of other ones and I always come back to Aleve. Quick acting, no side effects for me, and I don’t have to take as many in a day as other brands! This will last all day. I use it for headaches, body aches, and menstrual cramps. It’s an all around life saver! Go Aleve!
Tiffany D.
San Antonio , TX
Aleve is my only option when it comes to pain relief. It is the only medication that works for me. I find it useful for headaches, cramps, body aches, it even helps with the pain from strep throat! For me, nothing works as well as Aleve
Chelsea W.
I have chronic headaches and muscle pain. Taking an Aleve in the morning has helped my pain AND has helped me cut down on having to continually take other OTC pain killers through out the day. Recommend trying it, especially if you haven’t had success with other pills OR if you find yourself taking them every 4 hours!
Kelly L.
I started taking these daily when my lower back started to ache in the morning. I now take two before bed and wake up without aches or stiffness. I highly recommend because they aren’t addictive, work quickly for relief and have full day strength. It makes my life as a stay at home mom go so much smoother.
Monique H.
Hartford, CT
These are pretty much my go to pain pills. I don’t get headaches much but if i do i make sure i have these pills available. You headache will usually be gone within one hour. I also take the aleve pm if i haven’t slept that well. When you wake from taking these you feel like you had the best sleep ever.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this more effective than Tylenol or Ibuprofen?
Bonnie F.