Micha A.
Tallahassee, FL
All day pain relief is no joke with Aleve. I have sworn by this brand since the age of 15, so for only 9 years but still! When I have cramps, or can feel cramps coming on due to my period I take two of these and I have no doubt in my mind that it will be fine for the rest of the day. I have used this for soreness after exercising and many other pains as well. The only pain I did not use this for was a headache. Aleve works better at blocking the nerve pain throughout your body, particularly in your arms, legs, and various limbs. It does not, apparently however, do well with blocking acute pain. Particularly, headaches, when I take Aleve for a headache it dulls it but does not complete take it away. I typically use Advil or Tylenol for headaches and fever-reduction.