BY ALEVE #3 in Pain Relief

When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets.

Uses:

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:

• minor pain of arthritis
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • menstrual cramps
  • headache
  • toothache
  • the common cold
  • temporarily reduces fever

Directions:

• do not take more than directed
  • the smallest effective dose should be used
  • drink a full glass of water with each dose

Inactive Ingredients:

FD&C blue #2 lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide

crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Out of all the over the counter pain products you can buy i find that only this will work for me. I got into a wreck 11 years ago and it messed my back up. I get up take 1 of these and im good to go for pretty much all of the day. Im a very satisfied customer and will continue to buy this.
Lisa B.
Chandler, AZ
I was recommended this by my doctor for my wrist pain after having my child and I take it everyday and it has helped inflammation in my wrist to wear it doesn't hurt as much it was better than taking ibuprofen every 6 hours
Bonnie F.
West Bend, WI
I have used this for years. Two a day lasts all day. Literally. I have pretty bad back pain every day. I also have been getting headaches and migraines since I was 13... so these help me relieve pressure.
emily w.
I’ve always struggled with tension headaches, I know if I wake up sleeping on my back that I’m going to have a headache. I grew up always taking ibuprofen, and after a while it hurt my stomach so I switched to Aleve. it’s really the only thing that helps with my headaches, and the only thing I took when I got my wisdom teeth out! it’s my favorite painkiller as it only takes one pill and never hurts my stomach and pretty much always works.
Micha A.
Tallahassee, FL
All day pain relief is no joke with Aleve. I have sworn by this brand since the age of 15, so for only 9 years but still! When I have cramps, or can feel cramps coming on due to my period I take two of these and I have no doubt in my mind that it will be fine for the rest of the day. I have used this for soreness after exercising and many other pains as well. The only pain I did not use this for was a headache. Aleve works better at blocking the nerve pain throughout your body, particularly in your arms, legs, and various limbs. It does not, apparently however, do well with blocking acute pain. Particularly, headaches, when I take Aleve for a headache it dulls it but does not complete take it away. I typically use Advil or Tylenol for headaches and fever-reduction.
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
This is the only pain relief that I use! I’ve tried all kinds of other ones and I always come back to Aleve. Quick acting, no side effects for me, and I don’t have to take as many in a day as other brands! This will last all day. I use it for headaches, body aches, and menstrual cramps. It’s an all around life saver! Go Aleve!
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
Aleve is my only option when it comes to pain relief. It is the only medication that works for me. I find it useful for headaches, cramps, body aches, it even helps with the pain from strep throat! For me, nothing works as well as Aleve
Chelsea W.
I have chronic headaches and muscle pain. Taking an Aleve in the morning has helped my pain AND has helped me cut down on having to continually take other OTC pain killers through out the day. Recommend trying it, especially if you haven’t had success with other pills OR if you find yourself taking them every 4 hours!
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
I have scoliosis and have a lot of back pain on a daily. Aleve has been by far the most helpful pain medication that I take. I only take pain medicine when my pain is so bad that I can’t stand. It works really well for me and pretty much takes the whole pain away for a while. 10/10 recommendation for anyone with pains and aches in their body!
Nico P.
Holyoke
I mostly use Advil® Tablets 200mg and Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults because they're what my family always used, but Aleve is a great pain reliever too. Every time I've used it it's worked super fast and my headache or other pain is gone within the next 45 minutes. I would recommend it.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this more effective than Tylenol or Ibuprofen?
Breanna N.
LADIES! Is it true that Aleve stops irregular/prolonged bleeding??
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Does this cause any gastric issues for you? GERD? Heartburn? Thanks!
Bethany K.
Is aleve gluten free? I heard Advil liquid gels are not and that's what I'd used for a long time
Modern C.
Brampton, ON
How fast does this kick in?

Target