ALEVE CAPLETS uploaded by Rebecca W.

BY ALEVE

Strength to last 12 hours Each Caplet contains: Sodium 20mg. Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: - common cold - headache - toothache - muscular aches - backache - menstrual cramps - minor pain of arthritis

Pack of 2

Drug Footer: *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug

Drug Header: (in each caplet)

Mary G.
Fresno, CA
One of the best pain medications I have ever taken. When i have a severe headache or body ache, it gets rid of it in less than half an hour. My mother also uses it for shoulder pain. She takes it before been and she wakes up pain free that will last all day long.
Amanda B.
Jarreau, LA
I love Aleve for menstrual cramps.
They are long lasting and last all day and night. I take two in the morning and two at night for cramps. I don’t use anything else for cramps. Aleve works best. I always have it on hand.
Ebony B.
Pinson, AL
I purchased these from my local drugstore when I was having horrible headaches. I usually take Tylenol but I decided to trying Aleve. It didn’t work as quickly as I hoped it would but it eventually got the job done.
Donnetta L.
Lorain
Aleve is great for almost immediate relief of any type of pain.  It was suggested by our doctor instead of expensive prescriptions.  I don't take narcotics due to my job, professional driver.  This works almost as well as some of the lighter weight narcotics.
Christina N.
New Rochelle , NY
The only medicine I use for pain . I mainly use it for craps & sometimes headaches. It can be pricey depending on where you buy it. It does work most of the time. It does get rid of my headaches but with my cramps it depends how bad they are. Would definitely recommend.
Rebecca W.
Aleve caplets are very helpful. Wether it’s a backache, cramps from my time of the month, or a random pain somewhere else, these are effective. I take 2 pills and I’m good for a big chunk of the day.
Evelin G.
SPARTANBURG, SC
We buy this at Sam's just cause its a better deal. Definetly my go to pain reliever wether it's headaches, toothache, back pain, leg pain. You just take one and your good to go.
Shawna M.
Frisco
Since most pain relievers don't work for me, I turn to Aleve and it helps everytime. Typically a little more expensive than some other brands but well worth it for me.
Hayley S.
Boone
Great product! I have some arthritis, and this is definitely a big help at taking some of the pain away! It is definitely better than Advil for joint pain.
Kayla B.
Charleston
Works super fast. I usually take two at a time. The pills are small and don’t have a nasty taste. Super convenient found in the gas stations and cheap.