Aleve® Back & Muscle Pain

by Aleve

Tough back and muscle pain alone can get in the way of your busy life, but having to stop what you’re doing to take pills every few hours can be almost as frustrating! Now Aleve Back and Muscle Pain can provide pain relief for up to 12 hours – with just 1 pill. Enjoy targeted back and muscle pain relief all day! Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains. It also temporarily reduces fever.

How long does this product give you relief ?
Do you you feel like this is any different than just taking ibuprofen for back pain?
Is there anything actually different about this from regular Aleve?
Start your review of Aleve® Back & Muscle Pain!
jenn W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is basically Aleve. It's supposed to specialize in back and muscle pain; so I buy it for my husband. He tells me it quirks better than Tylenol or Mortin, but it didn't do what it's intended. It's kinda disappointing that it doesn't release stone of the back pain. I will not be buying it again. I'll just buy regular Aleve.
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,243 reviews
Aleve® Back & Muscle Pain uploaded by Melany M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Aleve is the only OTC med that helps my back pain. Prices are always better at Walmart
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good for pain and headaches as well. I have been using aleve for years and will continue to repurchase
Rachael D.
Columbia, SC
Aleve® Back & Muscle Pain uploaded by Rachael D.
This is about the only over the counter medication that relieves my back pain. I have lower back problems and i could not find a cure for my pain until i found this medication. I love that it takes away the pain within a couple hours I wish it would work allot faster but overall i think this medication is 5 star..
hilary W.
Durham, CA
This stuff helps with my migraines so much! I get them almost daily and aleve is the only thing that gets rid of them.
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH
I have a love hate relationship with Albee medications. While they do provide much pain relief, they really tear up my stomach and I’ve read they are not good for longtime use so I stopped using them.
Lindsay N.
Shreveport, LA
I use these when I am so sore that I can no longer move or if I’m having terrible period cramps
Diana H.
1,119 reviews
My number one leading brand for minor aches pain that actually gives you relief without drowiness. Very affordable
Judy D.
W Lafayette, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this for my headaches.. i also use it for cramps... i don't use anything else.. i recommend this to anyone.. this product has been by my side when I needed it... it also works really fast... i don't know what I would do with out it helps with everything...
Geriann C.
Grand BLANC , MI
Aleve® Back & Muscle Pain uploaded by Geriann C.
Purchased at: Target
This has honestly been a lifesaver. I struggle with chronic back pain and often find myself making excuses to not do things or go places because of pain and this has really been a go to for me! #aleve for the win!!