Aleve® Arthritis Pain Gel

New Aleve® Arthritis Pain Gel is made with prescription strength Diclofenac Sodium Gel 1% and is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID*) that is clinically proven to relieve arthritis pain and reduces inflammation. This medicated gel is used 4 times per day (for up to 21 days) so you can get back to doing what you love without arthritis pain holding you back. For the temporary relief of arthritis pain ONLY in the following areas: hand, wrist, elbow (upper body areas) and foot, ankle, knee (lower body areas). For external use only.

Do you have arthritis or joint pain? Have you tried Aleve Arthritis Pain Gel yet?
Was i supposed to get the tables alsoAleve® Arthritis Pain Gel ?
Has anyone else tried,Aleve® Arthritis Pain Gel ? I have and it does wonders for my knee pain.
Start your review of Aleve® Arthritis Pain Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Aleve® Arthritis Pain Gel uploaded by Darlene C.
I received this product from Influenster to try for free to give my honest review and opinion on it! It recommends to use 4 times a day, which is what I am doing. It has a light medicine smell that is bearable, and is a little bit greasy. It also comes with a measuring card to squeeze out onto to give the appropriate amount for specific "upper body", like hands, wrists, or elbows, and for "lower body", like feet, ankles, and knees. It also states to only treat 2 areas at a time, and to leave gel on clean area for about an hour. One thing that I can say, is that my fingers don't feel so stiff as they did before this treatment! I think that my other areas of concern will need a few more treatments before I may feel a differnce! I will continue to use this product in hopes of even more relief!
Gianna Y.
Long Beach, CA
Aleve® Arthritis Pain Gel uploaded by Gianna Y.
I have received this product free from Influenster and Aleve/Bayer for my honest review. Even if you are not experiencing pain due to arthritis this product is great to use before and after a workout. Standing! Walking! Climbing! Dancing! This non greasy cream applies easily! Doesn't irritate the skin! There is no oder so no one knows you have applied the pain gel. Aleve® Arthritis Pain Gel
Kelly V.
Jackson, NJ
Aleve® Arthritis Pain Gel uploaded by Kelly V.
Aleve® Arthritis Pain Gel uploaded by Kelly V.
I was skeptical [email protected] but I’ve used it 4 times a day for the last 3 days and I definitely feel a difference in the amount of pain in my shoulder. It works better than any prescription given to me by my doctor.
Amy W.
Franklin, OH
Aleve® Arthritis Pain Gel uploaded by Amy W.
I was gifted this Aleve arthritis pain gel for free to try it out and give my feedback from using it. Please read the directions thoroughly before using!! Do not throw the box away the tube came in. Unfold the box gently because that is where you will find the dosing card!! There is different doses for upper body and lower body and recommends only for use on two body areas at once. I have bone Spurs and arthritic spurs in my hands, feet and lower back. I have tried numerous products for this. This one is the one though. It has really, really helped within a few days and it says you will get full results in about 7days. It already has done a phenomenal job cutting the aches and pains. It is a soft, velvety, smooth gel with a mild sterile, clinical smell. It rubs in my skin well and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling. I would rather use a gel than a pill to get better results right where the pain is located. It helps me better my day with lowering my pain and benefits my wellness daily! It is a prescription strength gel and it really does the job! It is high quality and easy to use when needed without going to the doctor. It lowers the inflammation well too!! I am able to do more with the help of this product. You can use it up to 4 times a day for up to 21 days! I would give it a 10 out of 10!! Thanks for letting me share my experience Aleve and Influenster!!!
Debra P.
Bergen, NY
Aleve® Arthritis Pain Gel uploaded by Debra P.
I have suffered from arthritis in every joint in my body for many decades. I have tried every pill rub and there is to try with very little to no relief. I tried the Aleve Gel on my knees before I went to bed and sleep with no pain all night long. I have tried it on other areas of my body and so far my knees it’s worked the best and the best part…it doesn’t stink! All jokes aside it doesn’t stink.
Linda K.
Slingerlands, NY
Aleve® Arthritis Pain Gel uploaded by Linda K.
I received a generous size tube of Aleve Arthritis Pain relief gel. The instructions on the package were very clear as to dosage. I did use it for a few days and it does relieve some pain. I do suffer from some very uncomfortable arthritis pain. This did not alleviate all of the pain but it was definitely helpful. I will continue to use it and recommend it you are looking for some comfort.
SUSAN C.
Vernon, NJ
Aleve® Arthritis Pain Gel uploaded by SUSAN C.
When you first apply it, it feels better. it really doesn't last very long. at all. One thing good about it is its odorless!!!
Jeanine B.
Aleve® Arthritis Pain Gel uploaded by Jeanine B.
This Aleve Pain Gel is awesome! I have arthritis in my hand and wrist and it gets to hurting so bad that I can hardly move my hand. My family doesn’t understand not being able to eat, so I still need to function. I can use a little dab of this Aleve Pain Gel on my hand and just gently rub it in until it’s absorbed and that’s all I have to do. I’m good to go for prepping, cooking, and cleanup afterwards! I love this stuff! This is the same medication I used to have to wait weeks to see my doctor to get a prescription for! Now I can just grab it off of the shelf! Awesome!!
Scarlet Hoskins S.
Salem, IN
Aleve® Arthritis Pain Gel uploaded by Scarlet Hoskins S.
It takes very little, so far I like it, it has a very light scent, kind of a clean/alcohol smell but not strong at all, I'll keep using it and will probably purchase again, Arthritis Pain is hard to deal with, glad there's more stuff to help with that
Jax H.
Allentown, PA
Aleve® Arthritis Pain Gel uploaded by Jax H.
Aleve® Arthritis Pain Gel uploaded by Jax H.
I received Aleve Arthritis Pain Gel to use and give my honest opinion. The packaging is a eye catching Purple and white box with Aleve written in big yellow letters. Inside the box is the tube of Gel and attached to the inside of the box is a dosing card so don't throw away the box! I found the plastic tube the Gel comes in easier to use then some of the other tubes made of aluminum. I have severe arthritis in both of my knees and this Gel worked very well. It is easy to apply and has a scent that smells to me like alcohol but it fades fast. The gel does take a few minutes to fully absorb and dry. The main ingredient in the gel is Diclofenac Sodium Gel 1% the same ingredient as Voltaren Gel over the counter. I use it 3x a day and highly recommend this gel to anyone who has arthritis.