Aleva Naturals Sleep Easy Calming Lotion, 8 oz

by Aleva Naturals

Enriched With Organic Olive Oil, Natural Chamomile Lavender Oils Phenoxyethanol Free 4 A Perfect Blend of Natural Organic Ingredients 5 A Vegan Product Aleva Naturals Sleep Easy Calming Lotion is a soothing Moisturizer, enriched with pure Lavender Chamomile Oils that help soothe relax your baby to a long restful sleep. This gentle lotion is great for massaging your baby as a part of sleep routine. The combination of Organic Shea Butter Natural Calendula extracts moisturizes your baby s delicate skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple silky smooth. Organic Trade Association Member Phthalates Free Sulphates Free Paraben Free Perfume Free Aleva Naturals Healthy Skincare. Naturally!

Do you love this product?
Start your review of Aleva Naturals Sleep Easy Calming Lotion, 8 oz!
Goldston , NC
If you haven't tried this....Go ...go out now and buy some/order some whatever you have to do. This product is great, amazing and worth it when it comes down to calm down times at night.
Paragould, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this! Truly helps my son calm down and sleep at night! Highly recommend this product
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product that leaves mt baby's skin so soft. Has a light and natural scent that is super calming. Its a little more pricey hut worth it for the natural ingredients and not as expensive as other natural products. Would definitely reccomend this product
Maidstone
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My go to cream when my babies won’t sleep, usually because one wakes the other or the big brother decides to bang something really loud lol
Verona, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product! Highly recommend. Has a nice scent and calms my little one at bedtime. Great value for the money. Buy it and try it
Best baby wash ever. It smells amazing. Super gentle, and makes for an awesome bubble bath too. I still use it on my four year old.
Peterborough, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this lotion! It's super gentle on sensitive skin, a little bit of product goes a long way and the price point is amazing!