BY ALEVA NATURALS

A Perfect Blend Of Natural & Organic Ingredients™ With Organic Aloe Vera, Natural Chamomile & Lavender Oils Hypoallergenic Perfume Free SLS & SLES Free Paraben Free Phthalates Free No Added Artificial Fragrance Healthy Skincare...Naturally!! Aleva Naturals™ Sleep Easy™ Baby Wash is a special blend of soothing lavender and chamomile oils, that helps relax your baby to a restful sleep.  The combination of organic aloe vera and natural grapefruit extracts moisturizes your baby s hair and skin, making it feel soft and silky.  Use this ultra gentle wash as part of your night time bath routine. Member of Organic Trade Association™ ; see more...

Holly L.
Holly L.
Council Hill, OK
I love how well my baby boy sleeps after taking a nice bath with this product very happy to get a good night rest
Carley S.
Carley S.
Middle River, MD
It's always good to wash your baby down with stuff like this before bed because ain't nothing like feeling clean in your bed going to sleep!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Oshawa, ON
Smells great. Helps baby sleep. But has really dried out her skin. She has sensitive skin and I hoped with the natural ingredients that she would be okay. Even with the matching lotion she doesnt get skin relief.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Geogian Bluffs, ON
We have only used Aleva Naturals Sleep Easy wash on our daughter and we have had no issues with allergies,eczema or any other skin irritations. It is so calming and leaves her squeaky clean! A bottle lasts us about 3-4 months
Christine P.
Christine P.
Toronto, Ontario
I can't express enough how amazing this wash is. The day I tried it on my daughter, I was hooked, after it helped her sleep easier I will never go back to anything again. It is amazing!

For the full review you can go to http://bigcitymomma.com/2013/12/12/aleva-naturals-sleep-easy-baby-wash-now-your-baby-can-smell-like-the-spa/
Callie K.
Callie K.
Manitoba, MB
Love the scent in this one so much that I steal it for myself some times. I am not sure if it helps the baby sleep better but it definitely puts me in a better mood! Loves sniffing the baby's hair after bath time.
Sahra-jessica F.
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea, Ontario
Just bought these the other day and am amazed! Love these wipes. They work great!