Aleva Naturals Daily Soothing Moisturizer uploaded by Lenisha A.

BY ALEVA NATURALS

A Perfect Blend Of Natural & Organic Ingredients™ With Organic Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Natural Almond Oil & Oatmeal Extracts Hypoallergenic Perfume Free Petrolatum Free Mineral Oil Free Paraben Free No Added Artificial Fragrance Healthy Skincare...Naturally!! Aleva Naturals™ Daily Soothing Moisturizer is a special formula for face and body, that softens, moisturizes and protects baby s delicate skin.  The shea butter and oatmeal helps soothe irritation while sweet almond and olive oil leaves the baby s skin soft, supple and silky-smooth. Member of Organic Trade Association™ Not tested on animals. ; see more...

melissa d.
Joplin, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Smells good I use it on my baby niece she just loves lotion time she's so hungry for affection and I love it.
May O.
yorkton
My little one has been using it since he's just a few months old. The price is very reasonable when comparing with other big brands. This moisturizers is perfect for my little one! It is light and non-irritating to my little baby's delicate skin and it contains all organic and natural ingredients! Will continue using it for sure.
Maha S.
Toronto, ON
I work at a doctors clinic and one day I ran out of the lotion I keep in my drawer, found a sample of this. Used it on my hands was amazing! Took the little sample home and used it after my shower left my whole body soft and smells great. Not a fan of scented lotions but this was really fresh and energizing. I also saw a youtuber who uses it on her face, I'm a bit worried about bringing scented products close to my eyes but I'll def purchase the bottle to use for my body.
Michelle D.
Virden, MB
I have tried many moisturizers and none as much as I love this one!! I got a free sample from my 3D ultrasound place before he was born and it didn't take me long to buy the full size. I have tried Johnsons, and I found it was still too harsh for my little boys gentle skin! This is perfect for those sensitive skin babes!
Kristen C.
Winnipeg, MB, MB
We use this product after our afternoon baths. It smells delicious and baby always enjoys her rub downs with this product. Love this brand!!
Kayla D.
Saskatoon, SK
Great everyday moisturizer. we enjoy this brand and that they are more natural