Aleva Naturals Daily Soothing Moisturizer

by Aleva Naturals

A Perfect Blend Of Natural & Organic Ingredients™ With Organic Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Natural Almond Oil & Oatmeal Extracts Hypoallergenic Perfume Free Petrolatum Free Mineral Oil Free Paraben Free No Added Artificial Fragrance Healthy Skincare...Naturally!! Aleva Naturals™ Daily Soothing Moisturizer is a special formula for face and body, that softens, moisturizes and protects baby s delicate skin.  The shea butter and oatmeal helps soothe irritation while sweet almond and olive oil leaves the baby s skin soft, supple and silky-smooth. Member of Organic Trade Association™ Not tested on animals. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aleva Naturals Daily Soothing Moisturizer!
Joplin, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Smells good I use it on my baby niece she just loves lotion time she's so hungry for affection and I love it.
Paradise, NL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I had a sample sized version of this product and I love it! The lotion is very nourishing and moisturizing. It absorbs well into baby's skin and leaves it feeling soft, smooth and soothed. It smells amazing, like fresh orange. I believe it it scented naturally with orange peel or extract. I used all of the sample that I had but I would definitely purchase the full size once I use up our other lotions!
Spruce view, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved how soft this cream and a good price. It is scented but had a very natural orange smell! I liked that it was scented with essential oils rather than artificial scents. We found we needed a thicker and richer cream for our sons dry skin. Price was reasonable and liked that there were options for bundles with the company
Elliot lake, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I was gifted this product at my baby shower and I absolutely love it! I’ve repurchased it for my daughter many times! The smell is AMAZING!! Honestly I can’t get over how good it smells and it keeps my girls skin hydrated and smelling great!
Yorkton , SK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little one has been using it since he's just a few months old. The price is very reasonable when comparing with other big brands. This moisturizers is perfect for my little one! It is light and non-irritating to my little baby's delicate skin and it contains all organic and natural ingredients! Will continue using it for sure.
Hamilton, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use the moisturizer after every bath for our baby- it’s has a light refreshing smell and is perfect for sensitive and delicate skin. Locked in moisture and kept our babies skin soft and moisturized. I would definitely recommend.
Toronto, ON
I work at a doctors clinic and one day I ran out of the lotion I keep in my drawer, found a sample of this. Used it on my hands was amazing! Took the little sample home and used it after my shower left my whole body soft and smells great. Not a fan of scented lotions but this was really fresh and energizing. I also saw a youtuber who uses it on her face, I'm a bit worried about bringing scented products close to my eyes but I'll def purchase the bottle to use for my body.
Virden , MB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have tried many moisturizers and none as much as I love this one!! I got a free sample from my 3D ultrasound place before he was born and it didn't take me long to buy the full size. I have tried Johnsons, and I found it was still too harsh for my little boys gentle skin! This is perfect for those sensitive skin babes!
Winnipeg, MB, MB
We use this product after our afternoon baths. It smells delicious and baby always enjoys her rub downs with this product. Love this brand!!
Garibaldi highlands, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
Found that moisturizer daily caused more issues than just leaving him alone so we stopped using this product.

Looking for your answer?