BY ALEVA NATURALS

A Perfect Blend of Natural & Organic Ingredients™ Gently Soothes & Comforts Your Baby with Natural Eucalyptus, Menthol & Lavender Oil. Hypoallergenic. Petrolatum Free. Phthalates Free. Parabens Free. Healthy Skincare...Naturally!! Aleva Naturals™ Breathe Easy™ Chest Rub is a gentle, milky-smooth, non-greasy formulation.  The natural eucalyptus and lavender oils release vapors that help soothe and calm your baby to a long and restful sleep. Member of Organic Trade Association™. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittany D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love rubbing a little of this on my son's chest to help him sleep at night. My son has autism, and sleep has always been tricky, but this helps him calm down and soothes him while he sleeps. Love it!
Kim G.
Great chest rub for the little ones. But I also found that if I use a little under my nose during the winter it helps me as well.
Ia X.
My daughter has a hard time breathing when shes sick, I found this chest rub and is happy to say that it is worth it and works.
Rebekah W.
Oxford, OH
I would compare this product to Vicks that's how good it is on children. I would highly recommend it
Brandie l.
Waterford, WI
Absolutely love the clean ingredients and a non strong order. worked very well for my 1 year old.
Crystal R.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This had a great smell. Always helps my little one get better when she's not feeling to good!
Jessica C.
Smells great and my kids love it when they are a little under the weather.
Callie K.
Winnipeg, MB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
While Aleva products usually work great for us, this one didn't. Somehow the cream portion and the liquid portion separated in the tube and was a mess when I tried to squeeze the product out. I think I will be sticking to baby Vicks instead.
Shannon B.
Wiarton , ON
SO relieved that I found and purchased this while searching for natural products for my daughter. A slightly milder menthol scent compared to Vicks, which is great for babies! We use this most nights after bath time in the winter! We not only use Aleva Natural baby products!
Andrea S.
Burlington, ON - Ontario
I was so happy to find this product at my local drugstore. It was a great natural alternative to Vicks. I have been using it on my son for the past year each time he has sniffles or a cough. It helps him calm & get a good nights sleep after I massage it into his chest and feet.
Sahra-jessica F.
Sudbury, ON
Has anyone been able to find coupons or cheaper deals online for this product? I love these!!
Leslie I.
Is this similar to the vicks rub ?
Kelly M.
Fletcher, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This doesnt have an overwhelming stinch does it