Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Wipes uploaded by Frish Q.Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Wipes uploaded by Carissa K.

BY ALEVA NATURALS

A Perfect Blend of Natural & Organic Ingredients™ Ultra-Soft, Extra Strong Wipes Enriched with Organic Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Natural Tea Tree & Lavender Oils Gentle on Baby s Face, Body & Diaper Area With Flip-Top Lids to Preserve Moisture Longer 100% Biodegradable Hypoallergenic Sulfates Free  Chlorine Free Paraben Free No Added Artificial Fragrance Healthy Skincare...Naturally!! Aleva Naturals™ Bamboo Baby™ Wipes are specially formulated for baby s sensitive and delicate skin.  The combination of organic aloe vera, chamomile, natural tea tree and lavender oil gently cleanses, soothes and leaves your baby s skin feeling silky-smooth. Member of Organic Trade Association™ Bonus Sample Enclosed 3 Packs of 80 Wipes:  17 x 20cm each ; see more...

• Do these wipes lean as good as other wipes??1 Answers
  • Wondering how well these wipes work?? have never used an organic ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Charissa M.
Don't know if this would make the baby break out or not but bamboo wipes sounds different
Frish Q.
These are pricy usually about $15 for this box of 240 wipes where as with pampers you get more than double the wipes for the same price. I personally think it's worth it because it's all natural and I'm a firm believer in all things natural for baby. Babies skin are so delicate and it gets wiped constantly that's why I try to use the most gentle products. I recommend these
Jenn P.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Love these! I don't have a baby but I use them on myself! My face or even my arms and neck when I need a little refresh on a hot day. All natural and biodegradable. And reasonably priced!
Angela D.
Even though these wipes are used for babies, I use them to remove my make up. Honestly, they leave my face looking and feeling so fresh and smooth. I also like the wetness of them, additionally they are not that expensive.
Kristina M.
I prefer the sensitive wipes of this brand for my daughter, but if I can't get them, this is what I grab. Great product for kids who can't use generic brand wipes. Very affordable and does the job. Great wipes.
Jeanine M.
Barrie, ON
These wipes are amazing. Soft and great for baby's skin. No harsh chemicals, or smells. Never leaving any pieces behind or ripping in your hand. Perfect for any baby bag!
Carissa K.
Ok so these wipes are only getting one star ⭐️ and that is because they are all natural and biodegradable. I can't let myself give anymore because I actually thought they where awful. They are so darn thin it's useless to try and clean a dirty bum with them. I end up using double the amount of wipes than I would if I had a leading brand. Basically like tissue paper thin. They are also more expensive too.
Elizabeth R.
Aurora, IL
Wondering how well these wipes work?? have never used an organic wipe before but love to get as natural/organic as possible and don't like scented wipes!
samantha P.
Do these wipes lean as good as other wipes??