Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby SENSITIVE Wipes Sensitive (5+1), 432 ea uploaded by T B.

BY ALEVA NATURALS

A Perfect Blend of Natural Organic Ingredients Specially Formulated For Ultra Sensitive Skin Enriched With Organic Aloe Vera, Shea Butter Olive Oil Chamomile 1 Extra Gentle on Baby s Face, Body Diaper Area 3 With Flip-Top Lids to Preserve Moisture Longer 5 100% Biodegradable in 21 Days* 4 A Vegan Product Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby perfume free, sensitive wipes are specially formulated for baby s sensitive delicate skin. The combination of Organic Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera Chamomile gently cleanses, soothes leaves your baby s skin feeling silky-smooth. Hypoallergenic br Sulphates Free br Chlorine Free br Paraben Free br No Added Artificial Fragrance Aleva Naturals Healthy Skincare. Naturally! Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby are registered trademarks of DG Laboratories Inc. Organic Trade Associate Member *As independently tested by the CSI see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
toronto, ON
Mega Parent Expert
Love these wipes! Baby has eczema and this helps hydrate and keep face, body & bum clean. Feels soft, is durable, and doesn't irritate newborns sensitive skin. We've gone through 28 packs already!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
I got these as a sample once and I loved them they had no order and were safe for baby but I couldn't find them in the store so I bought some online
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
New haven , CT
Keeps skin hydrated and clean well and alway has a fresh smell while being a healthy choice this product is great for the skin
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
Such a great product! I love products that are made for sensitive skin! It's perfect for a new baby
valeria d.
valeria d.
I love these because my baby always has sensitive skin and can't use anything with to much scent, these are perfect
T B.
T B.
Brampton, Ontario, Ontario, Ontario
When you know a product is natural and safe for your lil boo bear - it's easy to justify spending a few dollars more. I clean my baby's face without hesitation, even though they have eczema.
Callie K.
Callie K.
Winnipeg, MB
Mega Parent Expert
My baby got a serious diaper rash with so many different brands of wipes. Since we were already using Aleva lotion, I decided to give these a go. Thankfully, they work without any of the nasties. We alternate these with cloth wipes as well. Highly recommended.
donneshia d.
donneshia d.
Monroe, LA
Hey were are these located
jasmine d.
jasmine d.
Obetz, OH
How do these wipes smell?how thick are they?
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
I haven't been able to find these in my local stores. Where are you buying yours?
Symone S.
Symone S.
What are the ingredients in these wipes?
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Carleton Place, ON
I've seen these around, and I'm very familiar with the brand as I use other products of theirs, but haven't tried these as of yet. As far as wipes go, I typically go with Kirkland (Costco brand). So my question is this; How well do these stand up against the more known wipes? (Huggies, Pampers, Kirkland, etc.)