Aleva Naturals 2 in 1 Hair & Body Wash

by Aleva Naturals

A Perfect Blend Of Natural & Organic Ingredients™ With Organic Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Natural Chamomile & Tea Tree Oil Hypoallergenic Perfume Free SLS & SLES Free Paraben Free Phthalates Free No Added Artificial Fragrance Healthy Skincare...Naturally!! Aleva Naturals™ 2 in 1 Hair and Body Wash is self-foaming, gentle and mild to the most sensitive skin.  The tea tree oil formula helps wash away flakes associated with cradle cap.  The combination of oatmeal and chamomile extract leaves your baby s delicate skin soft and smooth.  Member of Organic Trade Association™ Not tested on animals. ;

I have four kiddos six and under, and three have very sensitive skin. Is this a good product for them?
Start your review of Aleva Naturals 2 in 1 Hair & Body Wash!
I like this product better as a body wash than a shampoo. It was gentle on my nephews skin and smelled good but I didn't like the way it left his hair feeling. I would purchase again and recommend to people.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this as it is-multi functional . You don't need to buy a separate shampoo for your little one.
Winchester, OH
I anbsolutlt love it! use it on my girls all the time! and it never irritates their skin!
Richmond Hill, ON
I have been using this product for over 2 months now. I like the tea tree smell and how it leaves baby smelling fresh after a bath. However, I feel that tea tree oil is a bit harsh for babies with dry and sensitive skin. The foaming feature of the bottle is pretty good and the suds can be washed off quickly. Would I repurchase? Well, is rather look for something a bit more gentle and moisturising.
St Paul
This wash is my go to for my toddler. It's so gentle and smells so good! I've also used this to wash my own hair and loved how well it cleansed without stripping
Surrey, BC
Love this product! My son is almost 2 and we have been using it from when he was a newborn. I love that it has natural ingredients in it. I love the fact that it is a hair and body wash combined. It is self foaming which is a bonus for me. It also smells great!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gentle, cleans thoroughly, and smells beautiful. I especially love the ease of use of a foaming wash for bathing squirmy babies. It’s great as a shampoo, as I’ve found it helpful for cradle cap. I will continue to repurchase!
Stayner, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of my favorite hair and body washes for the baby. I love the natural ingredients but also how it has a nice refreshing smell as well and so soft for baby skins.
Brampton, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Aleva Naturals 2 in 1 Hair & Body Wash uploaded by Sadia R.
I simply love this baby wash. A really nice smell of teatree oil. It is really gentle on baby skin. I have used other wash too like johnsons and dove but this one is awsome
I found this body wash much too drying for my kids. My oldest has no problem with other body washes but this was too harsh. Never tried on my youngest because of his eczema.