BY ALESSI #12 in Vinegar

Alessi® White Balsamic Vinegar.
Dl Modena. see more...

• Where can I buy this ? I live white balsamic 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Taylor T.
Decatur, GA
If you're looking for an inexpensive white vinegar look no further. You can get this bad boy nearly anywhere they sell food stuffs. The flavor of course could be better, but for the couple of bucks you're spending it's perfect for salad dressing, sauces, or even cocktails if you like to be adventurous.
Autumn L.
San Jose, CA
Typically I use balsamic for salad dressings. This was a not too heavy sauce and taste wonderful. I'm not one to look at or count calories so I'm not sure how healthy this is but I do recommend for all vinaigrette lovers
Gina R.
I use flavored oils and vinegars as salad dressings. This taste great with all types of salads and lettuce. It's very healthy with no added preservatives. I purchased it at Walmart for under $3. Enjoy!
Erika R.
Springboro, OH
I love balsamic vinegar and Alessi does not disappoint. It is a great addition to meats, pastas, vegetables, and salads. My favorite items to add it to are broccoli and cooked spinach.
Stephanie B.
Scottsdale , AZ
This adds a light but delicious flavor to anything you're cooking with. I use it often with vegetables and chicken. Definitely a staple in my kitchen!
Keisha R.
Farmington Hills, MI
This is one of my favorite products, I look for a reason to use this often!!! It has such a really good taste.
Jacqueline G.
Forney, TX
Use this when grilling asparagus with a little lemon juice
The flavor profile is amazing
Michelle C.
This is my favorite white balsamic. If you don't know about white balsamic vinegar, you absolutely should! It is lighter and slightly tangier than regular balsamic. It makes excellent vinaigrette for salad dressing. I also use it to make coleslaw dressing and for pasta salads. I always have people asking me for my recipe for these things, and I tell them about the white balsamic. Definitely an excellent "walk-on" product!
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I never liked balsamic vinegar until I tried this white balsamic vinegar. We like to use it on a cold pasta salad with: rotini noodles, chopped salami, cubed cheese, chopped cauliflower, chopped broccoli, olive oil and this white balsamic vinegar. Yum!
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
This stuff tastes so good. I put on vegetables, I put out on meat. I pretty much put on anything. And The Taste is phenomenal. It doesn't even taste like a balsamic vinegar. It definitely gets my approval.
Frances F.