Alessi Traditional Zuppa Toscana Tuscan White Bean Soup uploaded by Heather 🌹.

BY ALESSI

Alessi® Traditional Zuppa Toscana Tuscan White Bean Soup. see more...

Katy M.
THESE SOUPS ARE THE BEST!!! They are bagged but yet veggie heavy and taste restaurant prepared. They take a quick 12 minutes to cook, so in total you'll have a meal in 15 (boiling the water first). One of my favorite things about this soup is how healthy it is! It has under 1 g of fat for an entire serving, with a ton of protein. They are high in sodium so if you are watching out for that just be aware. Honestly though I am obsessed with these all of the flavors I've tried were perfect! GET THIS!
Heather 🌹.
United States
This was a nice alternative to the average canned soup! I was looking for something a little different and this was excellent! Not too watery full of flavor and will definitly be purchasing again with other flavors to try and at only $2.49 not on sale at my Shoprite cheaper than the other soups going for $2.99 and definitely more than enough for 2 adults.
Ashley R.
I saw this at my local produce store and it was on sale, 2 for $5. I figured I would give it a try, because I love soup! What an easy meal with great taste! This soup was thicker than others, which was perfect for dinner. Just boil some water and add the package! You can easily add meat too, but I did not.
Katy M.
Do y’all know any grocery stores to buy this at? It’s disappeared from mine.