Alessi Sun Dried Tomatoes

by Alessi

Alessi®.
Autentico.
Premium.
Sun dried tomatoes in extra virgin olive oil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alessi Sun Dried Tomatoes!
Huddleston, VA
I've always enjoyed the flavor of sun dried tomatoes, but I never cooked with them myself until I tried this product. I'm in heaven! I love them in pasta and seafood dishes, as well as on sandwiches and just about everything else you can think of! If you've never cooked with these, I highly recommend them. Simply delicious.
Rogers, AR
This tastes so amazing when you put it on pasta! I actually got this as a Christmas present (among other delicious things) and I've almost finished the entire jar. It tastes amazing when you pair it with spinach and chicken Alfredo!
Berwyn, IL
Love this!!! I bought it at Tony's food market. I make this pasta with chicken and sundried tomatoes. Yum!!!!!!! It cost about 4.99 but it has so much flavor. You won't be disappointed. I definitely recommend to others.
Acworth, GA
I use this brand often. I like to add sun dried tomatoes to my pasta dishes. One of my favorites is Pesto shrimp with pine nuts and sun dried tomatoes. If you like pesto, then you should try it.
Columbus, GA
These are my favorite for Italian themed meals! They have great flavor and good texture. They also provide a pop of color in any dish! Additionally, if you save the olive oil, you can use it to flavor other items as they cook!
Gaston, IN
I love these. I like to.puree them with basil, thyme, oregano, and crushed tomatoes for a fresh pasta sauce. So delicious.
Walla Walla , WA
We love all of the alessi products! The sun dried tomatoes are great in anything and they last a long time.
Tuskegee, AL
I'm always looking for dried veggies this so far good I use in my chilli and it is good so natural tasting
El Paso , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Used for a pasta, pretty good. Would buy again for when I make stuffed chicken breast.
I tried this one it's actually was very good but later was hard to find them