MakeupNail CareNail Polishesalessandro
striplac nail polish 56 lucky lavendar

Alessandro striplac nail polish 56 lucky lavendar

by alessandro

The unique formula cures in just 60 seconds under UV/LED light, and simply peels off when desired, with no need for removal with acetone or solvents.;Lasting for up to ten days, the scratch-proof and chip-proof formula also protects and strengthens...

is the new version better than the old one? and does it really last longer?Alessandro striplac nail polish 56 lucky lavendar
Start your review of Alessandro striplac nail polish 56 lucky lavendar!
How would you rate this product?
Avneet A.
golden
Very nice colour my friend she is using i really like this nail polish this colour so I m going to buy this soon cool shed for any age of lady light purple.which call lucky lavender awesome for me because I like lavender too perfect
Ella
The striplac nail polishes from Alessandro are perfect! You don’t have to wait until your nails are dry. It’s super easy and quick to apply.
Sanela F.
I have been using Striplac system for at least 5 years now. I am disappointed how they sometimes put another shade of color on the package and nail polish can be a lot different. Nailpolish itself is good, just the color is not really the same.