BY ALEIA'S #43 in Stuffing

Aleias™ Gluten Free Savory Stuffing Mix.
Love of artisan food.
Stuffed full of flavor, our savory stuffing mix is delightfully gluten free.
Certified GF gluten-free.
CSA®. see more...

• Does this taste any different from other stuffing?1 Answers
  • How many people does this serve?1 Answers
Natalie K.
Mesa, AZ
My sister in law is gluten free and I'm the stuffing maker every year. I use to make 2 separate stuffings, but people could never tell the difference. Now I just make g-free! These are great and nobody knows the difference and my sissy can feel normal eating what everyone else eats! I get tons of compliments and these are the base of my winning stuffing!
Alicia M.
Dundalk, MD
This is an absolute must for Thanksgiving. I always go to my moms and I'm the only one who is gf. It's torture to watch everyone else eating stuffing when you can't. I bring this and the non gf people love it more than Stove Top! I always get it at either Giant or Whole Foods.
Danielle S.
My son has a gluten allergy and I love that they make a natural gluten free stuffing, I tried it and I think it is fantastic for gluten free! Kind of pricey but worth it and easy to make.
Sabrina H.
Alexandria, VA
Love the taste and it's perfect for Thanksgiving time! It's very easy to prepare and the flavor is amazing!! Very affordable, and you can buy it at any grocery store.
Kelly N.
Springfield, MO
How many people does this serve?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this taste any different from other stuffing?