Aleene's Original Tacky Glue, 5 oz uploaded by Antonia M.Aleene's Original Tacky Glue, 5 oz uploaded by Jess N.

BY ALEENE'S #73 in Glue

Voted "America's Favorite Crafting Glue," this premium adhesive is the ideal glue for all craft and hobby surfaces. Versatile, reliable and trusted by crafters, hobbyists and households for decades, nontoxic Original Tacky Glue is perfect for papercrafts, fabrics, arts and crafts, and more. Details: Available in multiple sizes, Water based, Nontoxic see more...

Antonia M.
I do a lot of crafts and scrapbooking and I’ve found that this glue works really well. It holds everything together nicely and it’s at a very affordable price. I like that this glue is stronger than traditional glue. When I use it, the glue usually dries overnight which I see as a reasonable amount of drying time. I also think that the bottle is a big enough size for the price.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
I prefer this glue over glue sticks when doing crafts. I learned about it from my pastor's wife. Like the name implies it's very tacky. That makes it easier to stick googly eyes for example to art projects .
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
Works really well and is inexpensive. Does take some time to dry and isn't as clear as I'd like...and whether or not that bothers you will depend on the fabrics you use. But it's my go to brand!
Tameka P.
Philadelphia, PA
My only complaint is that I'd like it to dry quicker, other than that it works perfectly for all crafts. I used it to make earrings and necklaces
Viktoriya R.
Buford, GA
It does dry slow but I use this for brackets so it’s only a small amount and it dries quickly for me. I have no idea on what to use it for.