BY ALEENE'S #25 in Glue

I Love To Create-Aleene's Tacky Adhesive. The perfect all-purpose glue for crafts, hobbies and household repairs! Versatile and durable. This package contains one 16oz bottle of tacky adhesive. Conforms to ASTM D 4236. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Layloni G.
I make bows and when it comes to the stickiness,
Pro- it's great with bonding, cons- I personally have non. It's effective, like I said. It's very affordable at Walmart, and lastly. YES, I would definitely recommend it.😊
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
My craft projects wouldn't be the same without Aleene's Tacky Glue! I keep this stuff stocked at all times. It's great for quick repairs and felt projects!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
It’s affordable and easy to find, but not my favorite. It doesn’t dry quickly enough for me, it I’m very impatient! It works fairly well though.
Donna B.
I use this often in my crafts. Very quick to dry, no harsh smell and it works really well. I love this product!
Jade M.
Love this! It works well with my moms paper crafts and even some sewing projects and it's wonderful!
Alexis V.
La Verne , CA
This glue works so well. Great for all projects. It does leave a slight bump when under paper.
Jamie P.
Boynton beach, FL
Best tacky glue in all the land! Great for all crafts with paper and cardboard even!
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
My absolute favourite go to crafting glue. I have tried many others on the market and this one is the winner. Well priced and delivers as promised. Would definitely recommend!
Esraa A.
Al Uraijaa Al garbia, Al Riyadh
This serum is a magic.
It is quickly absorbed and none greasy.
It can be used under make up.
I love it most