BY ALEENE'S

I Love To Create-Aleene's Tacky Adhesive. The perfect all-purpose glue for crafts, hobbies and household repairs! Versatile and durable. This package contains one 16oz bottle of tacky adhesive. Conforms to ASTM D 4236. Made in USA. see more...

ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this product! I can use it for just about any crafting project I am doing! I have even fixed broken toys for my son with this! I also have the one that is always ready because it goes upside down. It really does work and it doesnt leave all the unwanted residue.
Danie R.
Tallahassee, Fl
My #Bestof2015 buy is this tacky glue. I bought it for an art project and quickly found multiple uses for it. It's easy to work with whether your working from the bottle, with a brush or even a sponge. The product does dry clear but remember that clear does not always mean invisible.
Layloni G.
I make bows and when it comes to the stickiness,
Pro- it's great with bonding, cons- I personally have non. It's effective, like I said. It's very affordable at Walmart, and lastly. YES, I would definitely recommend it.😊
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
My craft projects wouldn't be the same without Aleene's Tacky Glue! I keep this stuff stocked at all times. It's great for quick repairs and felt projects!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
It’s affordable and easy to find, but not my favorite. It doesn’t dry quickly enough for me, it I’m very impatient! It works fairly well though.
Donna B.
I use this often in my crafts. Very quick to dry, no harsh smell and it works really well. I love this product!
Jade M.
Highland, CA
Love this! It works well with my moms paper crafts and even some sewing projects and it's wonderful!
Alexis V.
La Verne , CA
This glue works so well. Great for all projects. It does leave a slight bump when under paper.
Jamie P.
West Palm Bch, FL
Best tacky glue in all the land! Great for all crafts with paper and cardboard even!
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2029 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this
7elwwwwwwww kteeeeer 💖💖 walaaaa
Love love love kteeeeeeer kteeeeer😍😍😍
Loooooooooveeeee uuuuuu