BY ALEENE'S

I Love To Create-Aleene's Tacky Adhesive. The perfect all-purpose glue for crafts, hobbies and household repairs! Versatile and durable. This package contains one 16oz bottle of tacky adhesive. Conforms to ASTM D 4236. Made in USA. see more...

Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
This tacky glue is amazing!!!! I usually use it for simple crafts on wood. I recently had a clothing emergency and had no clothing glue at my house, and this stuff works great on clothing, too!
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this product! I can use it for just about any crafting project I am doing! I have even fixed broken toys for my son with this! I also have the one that is always ready because it goes upside down. It really does work and it doesnt leave all the unwanted residue.
Meka A.
My go-to glue!  I've been using Aleen's for over ten years and it never disappoints. It's pretty affordable and it's multi-purpose. It works great on fabric, paper, and non-metal craft supplies. I recommend it as a basic craft staple.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I don't know how long I have used Aleen's tacky glue, but it is my go to glue. I really liked the three pack this order came in and it arrived in two days as promised. Great product, dries quickly and cleanly. Thanks to you all at Aleene's. Well done!
Haley A.
Apache Jct, AZ
This adhesive is a very great choice in brand. It is very sticky and is dependent on it's own. I will forever buy this brand and I am so excited I found the small version at Dollar Tree
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I love my tacky glue. From an art project to wedding decor to sending a cute gift this stuff does it all. If you craft you HAVE to get this stuff. Do not get it wet because it will turn white instead of staying clear but other than that it's great
Brianna O.
Marion, SD
I really love this glue! The first time I used it, I didn't think that it would home together my project, that was made entirely out of paper. To my surprise, it held everything together very well! I feel that it is a reasonably priced product, considering how well it works. I would definitely recommend to any crafters out there!
Casey B.
Richmond, IL
I'm an avid cosplayer and use this glue for almost anything. My favorite technique is watering it down a bit and painting it on. I use it on any wig I need to spike and it works wonders.

The only downside I can see is that it does slightly discolor the wig, but every other glue I've tried as done that too.
Ashlee Z.
Granville, NY
I am working on costumes for Halloween and this glue came in handy! It was recommended by a friend to glue felt together and it works perfectly. We bought the medium size bottle because with two young kids we figured we would be using it in the future. It was priced well and has many uses!
Katherine M.
I love tacky glue! You can skip the mess of a hot glue gun. It doesn't dry as fast, but works as well or better! I have to build models out of wood for architecture projects and this glue hasn't failed me yet!