Aleavia Orchid Body Cleanse

Aleavia Orchid Body Cleanse

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aleavia Orchid Body Cleanse!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Aleavia Orchid Body Cleanse uploaded by Sarah H.
After researching how harmful name brand soaps and fragrances can be in the long run, I did some research and made a switch. Purchased this on amazon, which I loved because it showed up the next day. Super impressed with this body wash. Smells phenomenal; light floral scent but not overpowering. After each use, my skin feels soft and hydrated. It did take a few washes to adjust since there are no “suds” when using soaps that are natural. Overall though, happy to make the switch and eliminate so many toxins from my every day usage.

Looking for your answer?