Lasha K.
Lasha K.
Fort Worth, TX
I've heard Aldo can be pretty pricey. Are their shows worth the money?
Syeda I.
Syeda I.
June 24, 2017, 5:23 p.m.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
You can get it for cheaper on sale
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
March 2, 2017, 3:23 p.m.
My pairs have held up 3 years now, but they are more expensive than competitors. Watch for sales, coupons and definitely check their clearance rack.
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
Feb. 16, 2017, 4:59 p.m.
Some more than others.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Jan. 12, 2017, 2:17 p.m.
I've found some shoes to be of better quality than others. You can also try their sale section!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Dec. 30, 2016, 1:33 p.m.
Are there any new colors for next year 2017
Julie T.
Julie T.
Dec. 30, 2016, 1:26 p.m.
Not in my opinion, you can get better quality from similar brands that are in the same price range if not better.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:50 p.m.
They are definitely more expensive, but they offer great brands, and you'll get what you pay for!
Moulay hicham I.
Moulay hicham I.
Dec. 9, 2016, 10:47 a.m.
I think they offer a suitable prices comparing with other brands suchas Gordon Rush and Mezlan
Magda D.
Magda D.
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
They are pricey but the shoes are great quality. They also have great sales.
Nour A.
Nour A.
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:31 p.m.
yes they are but they have great sales too
Emma M.
Emma M.
Sept. 27, 2016, 5:33 p.m.
Aldo can be a little pricey but the quality is amazing. You will be very happy with your purchase.
Seidy M.
Seidy M.
Sept. 1, 2016, 7:42 p.m.
Yes, their quality is worth the price
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Aug. 11, 2016, 12:51 a.m.
I have several shoes from Aldo between the prices of $50-120, and I can truly say that I love all of them. They always have new styles and trends and they are quite comfortable. I haven't had a bad experience with Aldo.
Maha S.
Maha S.
July 13, 2016, 11:33 a.m.
Depends on the shoe style! Sometimes they are and other times they aren't
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Oct. 15, 2013, 5:13 p.m.
I used to think they were and then a week later the same shoe I bought at full price would be massively discounted and then back up to regular price the next week. So now that I know how much of a sale I can get every pair I love for, I always wait. (Even though I love them enough to buy them full price. I can get two the next week for the same price. Gotta spread the shoe love). Sign up for their emails to know when to buy!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
July 25, 2013, 5:39 a.m.
Not really, but they do have some good sales often. They are not worth the money if you pay them full price, but their sale rack has better value for their shoes.
Josie M.
Josie M.
May 28, 2013, 3:27 p.m.
To be honest, a lot of times I wait for them to have a sale on a certain pair because their sales are amazing and end up being worth the money spent. But if you have to grab the shoe for a certain occasion then I understand that waiting is not always possible.
Tiese E.
Tiese E.
April 16, 2013, 5:32 p.m.
Their shoes are very durable. They last a long time. Definitely worth the price!
Kate K.
Kate K.
April 6, 2013, 5:56 a.m.
Yes. I have had a pair now that have lasted a couple years. I think they will wear well for awhile yet. Love them.
Shenan A.
Shenan A.
March 22, 2013, 7:42 p.m.
There shoes are pricey, but they are constructed excellently and are made out of mostly leather. They are so stylish and will last you a really long time!
Izabella S.
Izabella S.
March 22, 2013, 12:54 p.m.
Their shoes are a bit pricey but wait a month or two and your favorite shoes will be on sale! They always have great sales. I would say that shopping in stores rather online is better because you can find more deals. However, their prices are definitely worth it. All shoes are great and last forever!
Tyra C.
Tyra C.
March 6, 2013, 11:21 a.m.
All of my Aldo shoes stay in good condition longer than most of my other shoes. If you want to find them cheaper you should try finding an ALDO outlet near you!
Marco A.
Marco A.
March 5, 2013, 10:05 a.m.
I think there are worth the money, specially if you compare them to the price tags on Versace, dolce & gabbana and other deluxe lines, the quality might not be deluxe, but it is better than average priced shoes
Sara K.
Sara K.
March 3, 2013, 9:55 a.m.
If you actually wait for the sales their shoes can be really cheap even thow they were worth a lot before the clearance so keep your eyes open for the sales.As for the quality its actually good for what its worth
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Feb. 27, 2013, 4:40 p.m.
My husband and I both have Aldo shoes that we love. They can be pricey, but they often go on sale. I'd say generally if you really like the shoes they're worth it. They last a long time.
Alina B.
Alina B.
Feb. 26, 2013, 9:29 a.m.
I only purchase Aldo shoes because I think that they are the best quality shoe in that price range. If you think it is too expensive I also suggest shopping on Aldo online because typically they have better sales there than in store and its free shipping over $50
Allyson S.
Allyson S.
Jan. 30, 2013, 12:04 p.m.
Personally I don't think so at all. All the heels I own from Aldo were bought at the outlet store, because I don't see any reason for paying so much for heels when I don't wear them often. The only pair I've ever bought from the full price store were flat sandals, and they only lasted me a month before they were completely ruined! I'm not hard on my shoes at all so this was very disappointing.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Jan. 24, 2013, 1:12 p.m.
Yes! great quality!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Jan. 6, 2013, 5:53 a.m.
They can be pricey, but there are some for less and they're worth it. they use leather and great quality items!
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Jan. 2, 2013, 2:56 p.m.
The ones I've bought have been worth it. Most times you can catch sales on their website or store so you can get a good deal.
Taleen B.
Taleen B.
Dec. 30, 2012, 2:55 p.m.
In my opinion, a lot of times they aren't only because they can be uncomfortable in ways you wouldn't expect from such a pricey brand.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Dec. 30, 2012, 9:07 a.m.
Aldo shoes are nice but if your willing to buy them then you might as well go to macy's and get a much better brand for the same price, like Michael Kors, Carlos Santana, etc. They are better brands and just about the same price. Remember these are your feet, you have to take care of them. Quality over quantity.
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.
Dec. 28, 2012, 9:49 p.m.
Kielayameosha C.
Kielayameosha C.
Dec. 26, 2012, 12:11 p.m.
The shoes aren't always worth the money. Sometimes they are cheaply made and uncomfortable. However, if you buy them on sale then you can get really nice looking shoes for a good price.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Dec. 14, 2012, 12:17 p.m.
I honestly feel that ALDO shoes are too expensive for the quality. They are not as comfortable as I would expect them to be.
Vania R.
Vania R.
Dec. 12, 2012, 9:32 p.m.
Not worth the money, they are bad quality, cute but not worth it. It's like paying $120 for Forever21 boots...wait Forever 21 boots would last you longer.
joe l.
joe l.
Dec. 12, 2012, 6:25 p.m.
I wait for sales all the time and usually find their prices worth it at sale price
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Dec. 10, 2012, 4:42 a.m.
Their shoes last a while if you take care of them. If you sign up for their mailing list you will get a coupon instantly. I would check out their sales too!
Ivon H.
Ivon H.
Dec. 4, 2012, 1:38 p.m.
The fact that Aldo's shoes are great quality & long lasting, I think the price is worth it. I mean, the most I could say is go into the store during a sale & try some shoes on. They'd most likely fit comfortably & aren't hard to break in, too. I personally think most of their shoes are worth the price (:
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Nov. 26, 2012, 5:13 p.m.
Totally worth the money, plus the sale rack can be pretty good! all the products are high quality, and the accessories they have are super cute!!
samantha v.
samantha v.
Nov. 26, 2012, 3:31 p.m.
Yeah they are a little pricey but they are very comfortable and lasts a long time. I bought a pair of boots from aldo and ive hade it for almost 2 years and they look brand new! :D
Simone T.
Simone T.
Nov. 26, 2012, 4:52 a.m.
They are worth the money especially when the shoes go on sale or there is a promotion going on~
Nov. 24, 2012, 5:59 p.m.
I would say they are worth the money. If you really love the shoes and are going to wear them a lot, than they are absolutely worth it. They are good quality and very trendy!
aly d.
aly d.
Nov. 23, 2012, 11:50 a.m.
They have really nice shoes, if you are getting a shoe you will only wear sometimes don't get it from aldo cause it's not worth your money, but if its a pair of shoes you will wear often get them from aldo
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Nov. 20, 2012, 10:39 p.m.
Yes!! Your getting what your paying for the most comfy heels ever!
Hilla K.
Hilla K.
Nov. 20, 2012, 11:15 a.m.
Yes! Great quality!
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
Nov. 19, 2012, 6:45 a.m.
If you love the shoes, yes! I bought a pair of wedge booties($65) in winter of 09/10 and I still wear them today. They are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I have and the price (for me) was great.
Nov. 19, 2012, 3:25 a.m.
I don't think their shoes are worth the money. I love the look of Aldo shoes so I end up buying them, but they are really uncomfortable and I never wear them more than 2-3 times.
Tarole H.
Tarole H.
Nov. 18, 2012, 11:40 p.m.
High quality definitely worth the price. But they also are constantly running sales - be on the look out!
Leonela R.
Leonela R.
Nov. 17, 2012, 8:39 p.m.
The shoes look and are great quality i love thm
Mariame S.
Mariame S.
Nov. 17, 2012, 8:03 a.m.
Yea they can but most are good quality :)
Casey G.
Casey G.
Nov. 15, 2012, 2:14 p.m.
They have sales quite a bit, especially if you are near an outlet mall. They are really good quality shoes. Aldo is a branch of the Steve Madden company, so they have very similar quality and styles, however ALDO tend to be a bit cheaper than Steve Madden.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Nov. 15, 2012, 11:54 a.m.
Depends on the shoe. I prefer their basic shoes over the trendy/really high heels as those I find tire and wear out really easily.
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
Nov. 15, 2012, 11:11 a.m.
They can be expensive, but if you buy them online you can usually get them for cheaper. Make sure you spray them with a waterproofing spray and they'll last even longer.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nov. 14, 2012, 10:36 p.m.
Yes, i think so, and they do come in half sizes now and the sales are really good as well
Ninoska P.
Ninoska P.
Nov. 14, 2012, 5:29 p.m.
Aldo's can be a bit pricey and at the same time there shoes don't really provide much comfort to your feet esp if you wear a half size or have a slightly wider foot . I don't think they are worth the money at all!
Ashlyn W.
Ashlyn W.
Nov. 14, 2012, 1:30 p.m.
I think all nice shoes can be considered pricey depending on what you feel comfortable paying. i am not a fan of aldos shoes in general, but i know tons of people who wear their stuff all the time. & they have great deals when their shoes go on sale!