ALDO Shoes
By ALDO Shoes
#3 in Shoe Stores
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
How long have your ALDO shoes lasted? Are they a good quality brand?
Juliana D.
Juliana D.
Boca Raton, FL
2 years, 2 months ago
I have a few Aldo shoes that have lasted me over 5 years and are still good today. They are a good quality brand and have many different styles to choose from.
Emily S.
Emily S.
West Chester, PA
2 years, 3 months ago
They are a very good quality store, you would expect to have those shoes for a long time!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
3 years, 5 months ago
I bought a pair of wedges three years ago on clearance and they still look great. Now I don't wear them every day but I still think they are excellent quality. The materials are durable and great quality.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Burgettstown, PA
3 years, 5 months ago
I bought nice flip flops there two years and ago and they still look relatively new!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
3 years, 6 months ago
Sneakers from Aldo have lasted me a lot longer than anything else. It all depends on how much you wear the shoes and what they are made of, how much movement the material has. How much give the sole has. Keep all that in mind whenever you purchase shoes, especially when they're on the cheap side. Cheaply made side, that is, because Aldo is generally very overpriced unless you are buying from their sale.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Lompoc, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
I bought a pair of shoes here for my wedding and they're STILL in great condition, even after traipsing through grass and all kinds of things shoes shouldn't come into contact with.
Emilio G.
Emilio G.
3 years, 8 months ago
I would say if you're going to wear that shoe for a bit. Then I would say an average of a year they last
natalie s.
natalie s.
Inman, SC
3 years, 8 months ago
I love the boot styles, but i wouldn't recommend buying any faux leather boots.Two days after i got my pair of boots, i noticed large black markings that weren't there before.I tried to remove the marks ,but they were UN-removable, and this happened only after a few hours of wearing them.