ALDO Shoes
#7 in Shoe Stores
Dori S.
Dori S.
Springfield, VA
How good is the quality of the shoes for the prices?
Maryant Q.
Kassie P.
Kassie P.
1 year, 6 months ago
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Good quality. i still have shoes that i bought in college that are still good to go!
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
1 year, 7 months ago
I find the quality is pretty good for what you pay. It's not a "luxury" brand, so it's more reasonably priced
Tanea M.
Tanea M.
Victoria, BC
1 year, 10 months ago
Fashionista Expert Level 4
It depends on the shoe. Ive had shoes that last two months or last me forever!
Dawna C.
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
2 years ago
I think that Aldo has very fair prices for the quality of shoes they sell. The shoes I have bought last long and look good! I will continue to shop at Aldo!
Henk M.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
2 years, 1 month ago
The quality is okay, it'll last you less than a year if you wear them occasionally. The price is outrageous for a pair of shoes that aren't even designer.
Alisa C.
Alisa C.
Rohnert Park , CA
2 years, 1 month ago
They are great quality but they are a little pricey.
Pomona , CA
Its totally worth it.
Pomona , CA
Pretty good.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Jersey City, NJ
2 years, 2 months ago
The quality is fantastic.. just love Aldo shoes
Erin M.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
2 years, 9 months ago
Quality is hit or miss and I find to be too much for some pairs that just fall apart after 2 months of wear
Lizzy  K.
Lizzy K.
2 years, 10 months ago
Quality and the price you pay are very equal in my eyes
B P.
B P.
2 years, 11 months ago
They have good quality!! You pay for what you get! My opinion!
Kate W.
Kate W.
Toronto, Ontario
2 years, 11 months ago
I beg to differ. They aren't like pay less, however I've had issues with the integrity of the shoes
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
West new york, NJ
2 years, 11 months ago
Aldo's shoes are very high quality and you can still get them on clearance for pretty cheap
McKenzie S.
McKenzie S.
2 years, 12 months ago
The quality is great! I love all my aldo shoes
rachael d.
rachael d.
Shreveport, LA
2 years, 12 months ago
I find the quality to be great. I have many shoes from here, including rainboots, and those are still in perfect condition even though I bought them 2 years ago and wear them alllll the time! The quality is way better than Steve Madden, that's for sure!!!
R z.
R z.
Toronto
3 years ago
I find the quality is fairly decent.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Fairburn, GA
3 years ago
I think some of them are cheaply made but they sells them for a lot more!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
3 years ago
Kind of hit and miss. Some products are great, others break pretty easy for the high price. It's best to wait for sales definitely.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Stanhope , PE
3 years ago
I find they don't last that long because I'm on the East coast of Canada where theres snow and rain all the time.. but overall, they're decent
Kethia J.
Kethia J.
Brooklyn, NY
3 years ago
The shoes last. Mostly because you won't wear them often because they are not comfortable
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Arlington, VA
3 years ago
I used to visit ALDO weekly when I was younger but now, I prefer to invest a little more for better quality. If you're looking for inexpensive shoes on a college budget then this is your place but it's not for investment pieces. I wouldn't pay more than sale price for ALDO heels.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Hartford, OH
3 years ago
The price depends on the shoe. I don't think I've ever paid over $50 for a pair of shoes from Aldos. Their shoes last a long time though and are very comfortable.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
3 years ago
The prices are high, however the quality is worth the price. The shoes are very comfortable. I have a pair of high wedges and I can walk in them all night.