ALDO Shoes
By ALDO Shoes
#3 in Shoe Stores
Richalin S.
Belmont, NC

How comfortable are these shoes? And how long do they last?

Katlin S.
Katlin S.
2 years, 4 months ago
Most are, just depends on the styles you choose! They last a decent amount of time!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Jacksonville, NC
2 years, 9 months ago
Very high quality! Worth every penny!
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
2 years, 9 months ago
The shoes are super comfortable! They have padding in the sole that makes them comfy to walk in all day. Mine have lasted awhile since they are such high quality.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Manchester, CT
2 years, 11 months ago
Never spend full price on their shoes. Worth it when you get the good sales though
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
2 years, 11 months ago
I've had some pairs last a while, but others - particularly sandals I have bought - seem cheaper and have fallen apart in a matter of months. Not worth the money for broken shoes
Zara I.
Zara I.
2 years, 11 months ago
Personally, I feel they may be made of cheaper materials. I think the cost balances it out since they are so cheap. So for a low price , I guess its okay to replace them :)
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
They are good.i have purchased several low heel pairs and love them
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Verona, NJ
2 years, 12 months ago
I have a pair of combat boots from Aldo and they are really comfortable even though they look really tight and uncomfortable. Their shoes are definitely worth the price because of the material quality!
Shazia a.
Shazia a.
2 years, 12 months ago
Their shoes are of the best quality. They last a very long time.
Lizzy  K.
Lizzy K.
3 years ago
Very durable and very comfortable. My boyfriend has had the same pair of shoes from Aldo for years and they still look great!