Richalin S.
Richalin S.
Belmont, NC
How comfortable are these shoes? And how long do they last?
Katlin S.
Katlin S.
July 20, 2015, 1:47 p.m.
Most are, just depends on the styles you choose! They last a decent amount of time!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Feb. 16, 2015, 9:39 p.m.
Very high quality! Worth every penny!
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Feb. 16, 2015, 12:45 p.m.
The shoes are super comfortable! They have padding in the sole that makes them comfy to walk in all day. Mine have lasted awhile since they are such high quality.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Dec. 25, 2014, 5:21 p.m.
Never spend full price on their shoes. Worth it when you get the good sales though
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Dec. 3, 2014, 3:48 p.m.
I've had some pairs last a while, but others - particularly sandals I have bought - seem cheaper and have fallen apart in a matter of months. Not worth the money for broken shoes
Zara I.
Zara I.
Nov. 30, 2014, 9:24 p.m.
Personally, I feel they may be made of cheaper materials. I think the cost balances it out since they are so cheap. So for a low price , I guess its okay to replace them :)
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Nov. 29, 2014, 1:24 p.m.
They are good.i have purchased several low heel pairs and love them
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Nov. 25, 2014, 3:23 p.m.
I have a pair of combat boots from Aldo and they are really comfortable even though they look really tight and uncomfortable. Their shoes are definitely worth the price because of the material quality!
Shazia a.
Shazia a.
Nov. 24, 2014, 6 p.m.
Their shoes are of the best quality. They last a very long time.
Lizzy  K.
Lizzy K.
Nov. 11, 2014, 6:42 p.m.
Very durable and very comfortable. My boyfriend has had the same pair of shoes from Aldo for years and they still look great!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Oct. 30, 2014, 5:49 p.m.
The quality is superb and have lasted me for years. As for comfort, it depends on the shoes. I have pairs that are pretty uncomfortable if I am on my feet for hours on end and I need to wear a foot cushion.
Alice H.
Alice H.
Oct. 21, 2014, 5:40 p.m.
I have had a beautiful pair of black knee high Aldo boots for YEARS and they are so comfy and have lasted! I have put some serious miles in the boots and they just keep on trucking along!
Allison K.
Allison K.
Oct. 16, 2014, 5:24 p.m.
They are very comfortable :)
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Oct. 14, 2014, 5:06 p.m.
Depends on the shoe! But I've never had an issue of lack of comfort from any shoe Ives bought there
Nekura A.
Nekura A.
Oct. 14, 2014, 4:17 a.m.
They last long however the comfort isn't there for the price. Depends on the style of course but I find the shoes often require a "break in" period however the shoes can take wear and tear afterwards.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Oct. 8, 2014, 11:36 a.m.
I bought a couple different wedges from here and love them I could wear them all day and be on my feet, as for the heel you need to have a narrow foot.
Jaira L.
Jaira L.
Oct. 6, 2014, 1:17 p.m.
I've only worn mine around the house but have no complaints. My fiancé has a few pairs that have lasted at least 4 months with no issues. He didn't find his shoes too comfortable while walking around DC.. but that is a lot of walking!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Oct. 5, 2014, 8:31 p.m.
It varies on the shoe.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Oct. 2, 2014, 9:27 p.m.
Ive had the same pair of boot from there for 3 yrs and still in great condition!