Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Do any of you find Aldo shoes to be extremely uncomfortable?
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
July 28, 2015, 6:59 p.m.
No. There as comfy as most shoes.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
July 25, 2013, 5:38 a.m.
Yes!!! Especially for the price you're paying. I expect better quality if I'm going to pay $50 for a pair of flats
Rainee W.
Rainee W.
May 31, 2013, 1:53 p.m.
Aldo shoes have a tendency to be made of a stiffer material, causing it to not stretch as many other brands do causing it to be uncomfortable. I recommend buying a half size up and using insoles.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
April 24, 2013, 6:59 p.m.
I think aldo sells very cute and stylish shoes but i find them very uncomfortable. I can only wear them for a few hours max. I also find that the shoe never "breaks in" even after wearing the, several times.
Izabella S.
Izabella S.
March 22, 2013, 12:56 p.m.
I think their flip flops are comfortable however, the heels can be a bit uncomfortable, but it is hard to find any heels that are comfortable and super cute at the same time! Get insoles and you should be fine! :)
Chania B.
Chania B.
March 13, 2013, 1:54 p.m.
The kill my feet! Sarah Jessica Parker said they contributed to ruining her feet! eek!
Rita A.
Rita A.
March 11, 2013, 4:48 p.m.
Not anymore than any other brand of similar quality and price.
Paula W.
Paula W.
March 11, 2013, 10:05 a.m.
I actually don't mind Aldo shoes, but I have narrow feet which fits most of the shoe type in Aldo so I never have the issue of the shoes hurting my feet. But, going up a shoe size typically can help with the shoes being uncomfortable. If that doesn't work, I would just find a different shoe store, but trying on a different size usually helps.
Marco A.
Marco A.
March 5, 2013, 9:50 a.m.
Their mens line is very comfortable, however I recommend insoles for added comfort, their designs include a lot of narrow shoes, so the insoles help with the mild discomfort
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Feb. 27, 2013, 4:41 p.m.
I'd say no more than any other shoe company. A lot of it depends on the shoe. I have more than one pair from Aldo and they're all really comfy.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Feb. 16, 2013, 10:07 a.m.
Yes. Absolutely. Their quality really doesn't match the price tag. I bought a pair of hi-tops and after a few hours they make me feel like I'm wearing shoes 2 sizes too small. However, my boyfriend hasn't had this issue with any of his shoes from there.