ALDO Shoes
By ALDO Shoes
#7 in Shoe Stores
Sara R.
Sara R.
Anyone purchased any purses from there if so did the quality last?
Denise H.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
2 months ago
I purchased my purse two years ago. About six months ago i had to have the the straps replaced because they were not reinforced and needed to be replaced. I love the bag though so it was worth it. I get tons if compliments.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
St-Hilaire, QC
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I've purchased handbags from them and they are still in really good condition! I love the variety they have of handbags as well!
soumi b.
soumi b.
Irving, TX
10 months ago
yes, i use them they are good
Maha S.
Maha S.
Guelph, ON
1 year, 2 months ago
Anna D.
Anna D.
Concord, NC
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes! I've had mine for a few years.
Jonah T.
Jonah T.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
I have a couple, I still have them. I would say great quality..
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
1 year, 7 months ago
I have had a couple, and they all lasted pretty well until my dog got a hold of them.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Marshall, MO
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes the product will last you. it is a very good quality.
Marie-Pierre S.
Marie-Pierre S.
1 year, 8 months ago
My sandals are beautiful and with great quality.
Belle P.
Belle P.
1 year, 10 months ago
The quality is great, they're super strong.
Karla K.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
2 years ago
Love all of my bags from Aldo. The color has worn on a few, but I don't really mind.
Shreya S.
Shreya S.
Clarksville, MD
2 years ago
Yup, been using it forever now and it looks the same as the day I bought it
Arshpreet G.
Arshpreet G.
Surrey
2 years, 1 month ago
I bought a purse for my mom on mothers day for $60 and she loves it! She uses it occasionally and it still looks brand new.
Lorna W.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I always buy it on sale, but I find for sale price they last well!
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Lawrence, MA
2 years, 1 month ago
The quality is great. I am one who kinda beats her bags and these tend to really hold up. My only recommendation is to wait until they go on sale and double up :)
Katlin S.
Katlin S.
2 years, 2 months ago
They're decent quality IF you can find one on sale.
Giancarlo V.
Giancarlo V.
Ventura, CA
2 years, 2 months ago
Personally, I just had to return a backpack I had bought from them about four weeks ago because after using it less than five times, the straps had fallen off, even though I was very careful with it. Other than that, I haven't bought anything else from them. Looking at their bags, they're fashionable and affordable so as long as you don't plan on using it often and you feel to make sure it's an acceptable quality, then I guess it's up to you.
Yajaira C.
Yajaira C.
2 years, 2 months ago
I have purchased a couple handbags at Aldo and they are great quality, the price is not bad at all. They have sales and put them for a really cheap price. I would recommend buying a bag at Aldo
Sam T.
Sam T.
2 years, 2 months ago
It really depends on how much you use it, what you are using it for, and how you treat it. They are pretty good purses and last at least a year or two - still looking good. but i don't use my purses everyday, and i make sure not to put too much pressure on them and that they are taken care of.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Jersey City, NJ
2 years, 2 months ago
I did to see quality and I'm a Coach fanatic and if you are going to use the purse every single day, i don't recommend it..
Cynthia E.
Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah! i have 3 purses from them! and the quality is great! very happy!
Sonia L.
Sonia L.
Las Vegas, NV
2 years, 2 months ago
Purses from Aldo last about a year or a little more.
Bionka P.
Bionka P.
Charleston, WV
2 years, 5 months ago
I've bought both a clutch and a large purse from Aldo about a year ago. The lining in my clutch is a little worn but I'm very hard on purses. They're still in good condition considering that I use them quite often.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Jacksonville, NC
2 years, 7 months ago
Pretty good quality! Only bought one there, but it was pretty good! Their shoes are where the quality is best though! LOVE them!
Morgan  B.
Morgan B.
2 years, 7 months ago
My favorite tote is from Aldo! Its lasted me so long and was a great buy!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Manchester, CT
2 years, 8 months ago
I have bought one for a gift for someone and it lasted quite a while
Terryn S.
Terryn S.
Winnipeg, MB
2 years, 9 months ago
I bought a bag from there a few years ago, and it lasted for a long time. I used it for almost two years before I retired it and got compliments on it almost daily.
Zara I.
Zara I.
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes! In fact, I just wrote that in the review. I think it cost me 21 dollars for a really large tote bag that I take to work. Love it!
Tenise H.
Tenise H.
2 years, 9 months ago
They have great quailty purses and shoes, and they last forever.
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The quality is kind of cheap
Shazia a.
Shazia a.
2 years, 10 months ago
Aldo is a brand with great quality. Their products are very long lasting
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Toronto, Ontario
2 years, 10 months ago
I've bought many purses from Aldo! They're all still in great shape and are very stylish!
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Chula Vista, CA
2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, definitely the purses are great material. I would recommend them and they are really cute and stylish.
Lizzy  K.
Lizzy K.
2 years, 10 months ago
I have bought two purses from there and they have held up really well!
Kas O.
Kas O.
2 years, 10 months ago
I honestly haven't had a great experience with their bags. if you want a bag that lasts you years and years I suggest you spend a bit more money and get a higher quality one.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma
2 years, 10 months ago
Yes it last it's worth the money
aaliyah d.
aaliyah d.
Irmo, SC
Great quality
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Lakewood, OH
2 years, 10 months ago
I have had great experience with the purses. The ones on sale are always the ones to go for and they last a long time. I never used mine on a true day to day basis, always paired it up with my outfit but I highly recommend them.
Jaclyn K.
Jaclyn K.
2 years, 11 months ago
I've had good and bad experiences with purses from Aldo. Some of their purses have thinner/flakey fake leather, which will damage more easily. If you find a thick, strong-feeling fake leather, then you should be good. :)
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
2 years, 11 months ago
I have a tote bag from there that I use daily to haul my heels, lunch, my iPad, etc. from my parking spot in a parkade to my place of work. It has put up with a HUGE amount of abuse and is still going strong a year later even with the daily wear and tear, worth it for $50 IMO.